Job Vacancy Marketing Assistant Next Level Recruiting
Job title: Marketing Assistant
Company: Next Level Recruiting
Job description: We have the largest on-demand for expansion in the U.S. and an equally extensive network of leaders, entrepreneurs, coaches, and just a diversity of genuine people. While some companies try to build outside of a city and funnel goods into it, our company believes that our cities, our towns, and our communities are where the profit lies. We are helping transform the way products, services, and merchandise moves around cities – by connecting our team to customers while helping the local cities be connected to advance technology. Our products are marked with unbelievable promotions that better compete against retail goliaths.
Our team of professionals is determined, motivated, and excited to spread awareness and make a massive impact. Join our team of entry-level Marketing Assistants as we pioneer our way into making a global impact!
Responsibilities as an Entry-Level Marketing Assistant:
- Properly prepare for consumer engagements by developing proposals, preparing for objections, and attending daily sales meetings
- Professionally represent our clients as an ambassador to their vision, driving increased telecommunication through superior customer interaction
- Execute marketing presentations within an assigned territory and meet or exceed sales expectations by creating urgency to buy now
- Work closely with fellow sales and marketing team members to develop effective promotional strategies to improve consumer education and increase performance margins
- Educate consumers on how clean renewable energy can not only lower their monthly bill but help the environment
- Efficiently navigate order entry system
- Communicate clearly with customers in person while maintaining composure, resolving concerns, and overcoming challenges as needed
- Enhance industry and product knowledge while developing new skills by attending ongoing development activities and networking events
Why work with Us?
- Average associate starting entry-level ranges from $45,000 – $65,000 with uncapped bonuses
- Be your own boss and make your own opportunity
- Choose how involved you want to get
- Supplement your income and earn while continuously developing skill
- Cash-out immediately with weekly deposits
- 18 years or older
- Valid license or state I.D.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $45000 – 65000 per year
Location: Manhattan, NY
Job date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 06:40:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!