Job Vacancy Marketing and Sales Assistant Skyline Business Solutions
Job title: Marketing and Sales Assistant
Company: Skyline Business Solutions
Job description: A well-established Marketing and Sales Firm in Des Plaines invites you to join our team as a Marketing and Sales Assistant. We partner with some of the nation’s largest telecommunication clients and a federal government funded program to provide wireless solutions to underserved communities. This astonishing opportunity offers a great culture and growth within the company for an entry-level individual who is interested in developing their skills further.
Skyline Business Solutions is looking for a motivated Marketing and Sales Assistant who will work directly with our marketing and sales team to create and implement marketing and sales strategies for our clients. The Marketing and Sales Assistant will work in a collaborative setting to execute experiential campaigns by working directly with clients and consumers in a specified target market to achieve set key performance targets as defined by our clients and senior management staff.
Marketing and Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Participate in the support of planning and executing marketing and sales campaigns
- Collecting customer feedback by gathering data on campaign success
- Complete market research to better understand the needs of the target audience
- Assist in the formation of sales and marketing strategies by participating in research efforts and coordinating project activities to supporting the leadership team
- Upsell products and services to meet company sales goals
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending ongoing training and networking conferences
Marketing and Sales Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business preferred
- 0-3 years’ experience in marketing and sales preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 23:11:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!