Job Vacancy Manager, Telecommunications Regulatory Operations People People
Job title: Manager, Telecommunications Regulatory Operations
Company: People People
Job description: Conexon is a rapidly growing company working with Rural Electric Cooperatives to build advanced fiber to the home (FTTH) networks nationwide.
This position will lead the timely and accurate preparation of multiple federal and state regulatory compliance filings, reports and correspondence related to the broadband internet and VoIP service offerings of Conexon and its Co-op partners/clients. The position will report to the Regulatory Director and will be responsible for the end-to-end regulatory compliance filing cycle including advance planning activities, scheduling, interdepartmental coordination, resource management, progress reporting, submission, and records retention. This position will collaborate closely with internal teams including Construction and Informational Systems to collect, analyze and organize network build-out data required for Regulatory compliance activities. In addition, this position will oversee the development of detailed Regulatory Bulletins, Compliance Calendars, and other training materials to effectively communicate Regulatory requirements to internal and external stakeholders. This position can be performed remote.
Prior experience with broadband and telecommunication regulations is preferred. This is a new position in a fast-growing company, you will be key in providing guidance and expertise to internal and client stakeholders on a wide variety of issues.
Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Review all regulatory filing materials to ensure timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness, and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Provide clear and concise regulatory guidance to clients at staff and executive levels with respect to filing requirements, processes, and systems.
- Formulate and implement regulatory compliance policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Manage major projects such as FCC compliance verification audits including interface with regulatory agency personnel.
- Monitor emerging trends regarding industry regulations and develop strategies and implementation plans to facilitate compliance with new regulations.
- Self-starter who can carry out a complex scope of work independently, without supervision.
- Strong collaborator who can work cross-functionally with multiple Teams to achieve business unit and overall company goals.
- Prepare clear and concise verbal and written communications including effective presentations.
- Lead the development and implementation of new programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned to fulfill the objectives of this position.
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience working with federal and state regulations.
- Proven ability to multi-task and plan/organize work to meet deadlines, all with a high degree of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend high-level goals and objectives, and subsequently create effective strategies, action plans and solutions to support their achievement.
- Strategic thinker towards short- and long-term organizational goals.
- Highly effective written and verbal comprehension and communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- Ten (10) years of progressive experience demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of principles and practices related to telecommunications regulatory compliance, business operations and planning.
- Prior experience managing direct reports.
- Prior experience working with federal/state online systems and tools.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Location: Kansas City, MO
Job date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 23:05:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!