Job Vacancy Manager, Distribution Center National Distribution and Contracting
Job title: Manager, Distribution Center
Company: National Distribution and Contracting
Job description: Preferred Medical, an NDC Company – Manager, Distribution Center
Job Location: Waco, TX
The Warehouse Manager has responsibility for leading and developing the warehouse team members in the execution and continuous improvement of all inbound, outbound, and inventory control Operations and Logistics for the Distribution Center. Directs and controls all elements of the distribution process, operating within capital and operating budget parameters.
- Build a site culture that strives to achieve world-class efficiency, customer service, and operational systems.
- Lead and manage the team, by interviewing, hiring, and training; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining.
- Provide a safe work environment.
- Build relationships with remote support personnel.
- Plan, direct, and oversee warehouse operations.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure the physical condition of warehouse and equipment are properly maintained.
- Address complaints and resolves problems.
- Ensure the profitability of the warehouse.
- Develop and deliver metric reporting to senior management
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a licensed pharmaceutical facility or prescription drug wholesale distributor
- Related Bachelor’s degree, MBA, or Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing teams of people
- Experience with WMS a plus
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple departments/functions/shifts within a facility
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects
- Skill in fiscal management
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About Preferred Medical, an NDC Company:
Preferred Medical, An NDC Company is a national medical supply company serving the post-acute, long-term care and retail pharmacy markets, as well as DME providers. We are proud to be a service-oriented, customer-focused business.
As of June 2022, Preferred Medical offers manufacturing and distribution of infusion devices, specializing in home infusion, oncology, infectious disease, rheumatology, neurology, specialty pharmacy and hospitals through our Wolf Medical brand.
Our company is a superior resource for doctors, surgeons, infusion nurses, nursing directors, pharmacy technicians, pharmacy directors, oncologists, rheumatologists and other healthcare professionals!
Location: Waco, TX
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 23:52:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!