Job Vacancy Manager, CRM & Content Planning Nintendo
Job title: Manager, CRM & Content Planning
Job description: Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at .
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Lead the development of original, interactive contents of Switch News and related online based promotions
- Lead a multi-disciplined, cross-functional team including writers, editors, designers and operators to plan, produce and publish original content
- Responsible for managing an editorial publication calendar that aligns with key marketing strategies and company objectives
- As a data-driven leader, work closely with analysts and executives to identify, plan and implement program improvements to ensure content meets target and penetration benchmarks Initiate, plan and produce original content that is both engaging and compelling
- Coordinates communication across multiple NOA Marketing groups, Product Development, and Legal to ensure planning and execution meets with marketing goals and NOA’s necessary standards
- Collaborates with parent company (NCL) on initiatives that require the localization of global materials for online promotion and distribution in the NOA market
- Work closely with development teams at NCL on on-going feature improvements
- Responsible for collecting consumer opinions on other websites, blogs, and social media in order to learn consumer’s opinions and trends
- Consistent international travel to Japan and Marketing Conferences, as applicable
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 6 to 8 years of related experience required
- Strong organizational and program coordination skills
- High level of creativity and “out of the box” thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with diverse NOA departments
- Japanese language ability strongly preferred
- Ability to handle multi-disciplinary tasks and responsibilities amid fluctuating priorities
- Proficient in using Google Analytics, Tableau and other analytical tools
- PC skills (Word and Excel)
- Possess an in-depth knowledge in video games, journalism, creative writing, social media, video and photography production
- Undergraduate degree and/or professional certification in Marketing, Communications, or a related field or equivalent
Location: Redmond, WA
Job date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 05:03:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!