Job Vacancy Management Consulting – General Interest Application Torq
Job title: Management Consulting – General Interest Application
Job description: What You Could be Doing:
Our company is looking for superstars who will fill a key role by working with our clients to develop and deliver strategic initiatives across their organization. Your passion, knowledge and confidence will fuel a powerful experience that drives meaningful impact for our clients. Below are some of the key things you’ll need to excel in:
- Deliver new technologies and creative business solutions to world class clients
- Drive execution of strategy across various areas of the enterprise with the ability to report to key executives on progress against targets and objectives.
- Gather data and organize information about the problem that has to be solved or a method that has to be improved
- Effectively build communications and presentations for executive leadership to provide overall status updates, drive executive decisions, and mitigate critical risks.
- Create data visualizations that will help draw insights, identify patterns, and quantify process improvement opportunities
- Provide strategic and critical high-level vision support for content marketing opportunities
- Interpret complex information to propose solutions and communicate findings to the management of the company or organization.
- Help define and maintain roadmaps or project plans for product or project teams.
- Drive and support an effective meeting cadence to enable issue resolution across multiple business units
- Types of materials produced may include product/project plans, release/launch plans, progress trackers, risk/issue logs, dashboards, meeting materials / minutes, UAT results, internal/external communications, executive report outs, etc…
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Minimum of a 4-year degree in Business Administration, Business Information Management, Marketing, Engineering, or similar field.
- Loves the challenge of driving teams towards a common goal, with little direction or oversight
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders
- Professional demeanor, highly skilled and efficient in written and verbal communication
Successful management consultants also have very good listening skills to understand the root of the problem and propose a solution
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Has no problem leading meetings and taking ownership of large bodies of work
Benefits and Other Fun Stuff
We ask our consultants to be superstars, so we treat them like it. Even better, our perks are designed for employees by our employees. We do this because we believe in delivering a compelling benefits package that puts you at the heart of our rewards.
- Competitive Salary – your bank account will be smiling
- Unlimited PTO – we’re serious about that work-life balance thing
- Best-in-class health/vision/dental benefits – your health is our priority
- Generous 401K options – take care of your future with us
- Opportunity to be a key player at a highly reputable, fast-growing consulting firm
- High degree of internal mobility and diverse project opportunities
Torq is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
*Note: No visa sponsorship is available for this position, all applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 05:05:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!