Job Vacancy Lumber Stacker – General Laborer American Hardwood Industries
Job title: Lumber Stacker – General Laborer
Company: American Hardwood Industries
Job description: Our West Point, VA facility is hiring for lumber stacker / general laborer. If you previously worked as a warehouse worker or any entry level general labor position before, you’ll be a great fit for this role. These positions are full time opportunities working for a world class hardwood lumber manufacturer.
Lumber Stacker – General Laborer Pay & Benefits:
- Hourly Pay
- Overtime Hours & Pay
- Full Plan of Benefits including health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, 401k, paid vacation and paid holidays!
Lumber Stacker – General Laborer Requirements:
Qualified candidates only need a willingness to learn and be on time!
Identify the sort numbers for the carts you are responsible for. Pull boards into the correct carts according to the sort numbers on the boards.
Pile the boards with the following criteria:
- Top, bottom and outside boards will be the longest
- All edges will be free of knots, wane, writing and other defects
- Bundle must be square with edge boards against the pipes of the cart
- Build each bundle until full and finish off with a nice top layer
- Push out finished bundle for forklift to remove
Must clean area under and around chains and carts on the production line. Perform any other duties the supervisor may assign.
Lumber Stacker – General Laborer Education & Experience:
- Previous experience as a warehouse worker preferred
- Previous experience as an entry level worker is preferred
- Previous experience working on a farm is a plus!
- High School degree preferred, but not required
***Please refer to the “Full Job Description” button below to review our physical demands form prior to applying to this position.***
Location: West Point, VA
Job date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 23:54:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!