Job Vacancy Logistics Systems Analyst II Chenega
Job title: Logistics Systems Analyst II
Job description: Summary
Logistics Systems Analyst II
Vandenberg AFB, CA
Compensation for this position includes an annual salary of $70,000 to $90,000 plus competitive benefits.
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer’s core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Venturi employees open portals to space by providing operation and sustainment of mission-critical systems that launch and track Department of Defense, civil, commercial, and international space launch rockets. We also provide U.S. defense and space awareness through ballistic missile testing, guided weapon and aeronautical tests, and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety.
As a Venturi employee, you will join a team of smart, creative, and initiative-taking employees who take pride in their work and the mission and who enjoy developing, sustaining, and delivering world-class solutions! If you are seeking to work in a dynamic environment and want to be part of the World’s Premier Gateway to Space, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Venturi, LLC, a Chenega company, has an exciting career opportunity for a Logistics Systems Analyst II who will collaborate on the next generation of space access vehicles at one of the World’s Premier Gateways to Space!
The position is located at Vandenberg Space Force Base, California, and is not eligible for telecommuting.
- Supervise the Packaging Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T) Section, Logistics Support Unit (LSU) Section, Requisition Control Unit (RCU) Section, and the Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) Section personnel reporting directly to the respective Eastern and Western Range Logistics Managers
- Collect and analyze data to identify and reduce excess inventory, increase allowances, and spare quantities for all assets
- Create standard and ADHOC reports for management from Maximo and other systems as required
- Expedite material for special programs, maintenance, or production shops
- Work with the represented Lead on all supply activities for the requisition, receipt, storage, shipment, and issue of parts, materials, and equipment required for the operations and maintenance of technical and facilities support activities
- Assist the Logistics Manager in coordinating audits, inventories, special projects, and the daily functions of the Logistics Support Unit
- Responsible for the accuracy of data between supply systems, specifically Cost Point and MAXIMO
- Assure quality of data on Logistics Contract Data Requirements List (CORL) deliveries
- Support government Contracting Officer Representative (COR) inspections for compliance with contract requirements
- Provide guidance and training on Logistics processes, policies, and regulations to lower-level personnel
- Provide recommendations and changes to Logistics processes for review and consideration by Logistics management
- Review customer feedback with Logistics management on matters such as deliveries, pick-ups, turn-ins, repairs, and shipments
- Gather daily production data on tasks performed by lower-level personnel and compile the information into reports/spreadsheets for the generation of Logistics metrics for management
- Review MAXIMO’s activity of personnel to assure the quality and quantity of work meet expectations
- Monitor Quality Assurance findings and take necessary preventive and corrective actions, as required
- Provide the Logistics Manager with inputs/feedback on work performed as well as scheduling and de-conflicting resource scheduling
- Monitor Engineering Project activities/work plans of personnel and assuring proper time charging
- Perform assignments related to stable or standardized segments of technical supply coordination operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty
- Work in compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and safety policies and procedures as appropriate
- Perform limited aspects of administrative and technical supply coordination work with purchasing agents and field technicians
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Logistics Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or business management discipline OR
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and 4+ additional years of equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with logistics/supply, inventory management, or analysis-related experience
- Experience with MAXIMO and/or a similar supply management system
- Technical background or understanding of Space Launch Delta Range Systems is preferred
- Valid S. driver’s license required
- Interim Secret clearance is required on the first day of employment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines is preferred
- Working knowledge of Supply Regulations AFI 23-101, AF123-123, AFMAN23-122
- Familiar with the DoD Supply System is preferred
- Strong customer support attitude and ability to collaborate with various customers
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and conduct tasks without direct oversight
- Ability to be analytical in problem-solving situations
- Ability to provide accurate and thorough written and oral communication
- Ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data, to establish the facts, and to take or recommend action based upon the application or interpretation of established guidelines
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements
How you’ll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS’s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega’s impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site –
USD $70,000.00/Yr. Up to USD $90,000.00/Yr.
Expected salary: $70000 – 90000 per year
Location: Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA
Job date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 07:58:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!