Job Vacancy Logistics Specialist XPO NAT Solutions LLC
Job title: Logistics Specialist
Company: XPO NAT Solutions LLC
Job description: Accelerate your career at RXO.
RXO is a leading provider of transportation solutions. With cutting-edge technology at the center, we’re revolutionizing the industry with our massive network and commitment to finding solutions for every challenge. We create more efficient ways for shippers and carriers to transport goods across North America.
As the Specialist, Logistics in Managed Transportation at RXO, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Schedule, coordinate and monitor drivers and equipment to ensure daily transportation operations run safely, efficiently and on time
- Assist in developing, planning and modifying daily schedules, and notifying customer service and the operations manager about the status of shipments
- Properly monitor shipments for customers to ensure on time, accurate and satisfactory deliveries
- Troubleshoot and proactively resolve shipment discrepancies as needed
- Enter data into the transportation management system, and maintain and generate required reports; properly process, audit and file various documentation
- Communicate with customers, employees and the management team to ensure necessary requirements are met
What you’ll need to excel:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 1 year of related experience
- General understanding or knowledge of the transportation industry
It’d be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Experience in transportation planning
- Knowledge of shipping software (Oracle Transportation Management)
- The capability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form
In this role, you’ll be supported by a passionate team motivated by fast-paced innovation and the desire to deliver for customers. We’re a company where you can continually advance your career, no matter your background – the opportunities are endless and yours for the taking. If you’re driven and looking for a place to grow, come join us.
Does this sound like you? Check out what else RXO has to offer.
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance, disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement program
We do great things when we are inclusive and work together. To perform with excellence, we learn from one another, value diverse perspectives, operate safely, and build strong relationships. We welcome everyone regardless of background, identity or ability.
The Next Step
Ready to join our team? We’d love to hear from you. Fill out an application now and join our talent community to learn about future opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review RXO’s candidate privacy statement here.
Location: Clive, IA
Job date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:46:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!