Job Vacancy Logistics Specialist Ryder
Job title: Logistics Specialist
Job description: Current Employees:
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH RYDER!
Join one of the largest and most recognizable names in the industry! Ryder is a Fortune 500® commercial fleet management, dedicated transportation, and supply chain solutions company helping industry-leading clients optimize their supply chain needs.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for providing Supply Chain support to our global industry and regional business teams.
- Involvement in the sales process: work with sales and operations to develop concepts, implementation of their designs and assisting operations management with continuous improvement. Specifically, this position will provide proposal support, data gathering and analysis and acquire product knowledge. Position will adhere to process methodologies
- Involvement in the design and engineering of supply chain services that include Network Analysis, Transportation, Distribution Management, Strategy, multi-client and Process Management
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen, write, and speak effectively Inform, explain, and give instructions
- Ability to perform process definition
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Ability to perform data gathering and analysis
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Bachelor’s degree required Industrial Engineering or Business
- One (1) year or more Industry related experience required
DOT Regulated: No
Ryder offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits starting at 30 days
- 401K savings plan with a company match
- All major holidays paid and paid time off within your first year
- Discounted employee stock purchase options
- Ryder employee discounts on cars, appliances, and more
Working at Ryder offers the stability of working for a Fortune 500 organization that has been in business for over 85 years with over 40,000 employees worldwide. Ryder offers opportunities for growth and professional development training. If you are interested in moving your career forward, please APPLY NOW!
Click here to see all Opportunities at Ryder: https://ryder.com/careers
Job Category: Logistics
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Location: Novi, MI
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 07:18:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!