Job Vacancy Logistics Specialist Constellis
Job title: Logistics Specialist
Job description: .
Support efforts and assures delivery of equipment, supplies, and related services to on and off base training locations. Support logistical operations that result in a high degree of efficiency and quality to ensure cost effective results. Ensures activities comply with, applicable federal, state, and ITP-OST policies and procedures and are performed in accordance with contractual agreements with the Department of Energy. Assist with the delegated responsibilities for the development and implementation of Logistical Plans supporting the Office of Secure Transportation (OST) training program.
· Assist in the implementation of logistical support requirements in support of on-site and off-site training exercises.
· Assist in the implementation and coordination of departmental property management system.
· Assist in the implementation of a departmental Quality Assurance Program to facilitate customer satisfaction.
· Assist in the implementation of a departmental Security Program providing efficient and cost-effective methods for protecting government owned property and facilities.
· Contribute to team effort by focusing on ITP-OST mission, goals, objectives, and accomplishing tasks and assignments in a professional and timely manner.
· Operate assigned OST government vehicles pursuant to Federal and State Department of Transportation regulations.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience performing government property or logistics
· Strong conflict management skills
· Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Use of Microsoft Office products
· Ability to lift 68 pounds.
· Ability to obtain license and certification to operate motor vehicles and other specialized equipment.
· Ability to obtain and maintain an appropriate DOE security clearance.
· Ability to travel for training and other OST purposes.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
· Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
· Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
· Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
· Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
· On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
· Employee Referral Program
· Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is performed in an office, warehouse, classroom setting, or outdoors on a range in support of training exercises. Worker may be exposed to dust, fumes, loud noises, and the environment. Business work hours are typically Monday-Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours will be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 68 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.
In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training, and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners. Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality, and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward-thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit
Constellis and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 01:42:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!