Job Vacancy Logistics Services Specialist – Truck IntelliTrans, LLC
Job title: Logistics Services Specialist – Truck
Company: IntelliTrans, LLC
Job description: IntelliTrans, (ITL), a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a Logistics Services Specialist – Truck to join our team in Conway, Arkansas.
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Customer Operations Supervisor, the primary responsibilities of this role include providing exceptional operational support & services for our customers through the use of IntelliTrans’ transportation management systems for outbound and inbound logistics operations, as well as research and reporting, generated from the TMS data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Truck Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the truckload tendering process to ensure load coverage
- Match customer load tender requests/needs with approved carriers.
- Manage carriers to supply customer sites with necessary load coverage.
- Escalate truck load coverage issues and participate in emergency coverage planning as required
- Provide Carrier KPI and scorecards to customer and work with customer to identify additional support
- General Customer Service Duties & Responsibilities
- Investigate, resolve and respond to customer issues & inquiries via phone & email
- Recommend and participate in business improvement projects to reduce freight cost and improve transportation functions.
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly reports (internal and customer) as required
- Looks for efficiencies and utilizes data to recommend system enhancements, process improvements and potential solutions for customers
- Collaborates with vendors, account managers, helpdesk, and other customer support specialists to investigate and resolve customer issues
- Provide customer support for customer after hours, weekends, holidays, in emergencies or as needed.
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work independently while meeting internal and external deadlines and milestones.
- Intermediate Excel and MS Office suite skills.
- Proficient business writing and speaking skills, with a strong desire to exceed overall expectations.
- Self-directed; acts with a sense of urgency in addressing customer needs/issues proactively.
- Expertise with troubleshooting and customer support.
- Strong customer interfacing skills; ability to build customer relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong planning, scheduling, organization skills
- Drive towards achievement in meeting goals and exceeding customer expectations
- Desire and ability to understand how the business operates and apply that learning in supporting the company and its clients through quality customer support
- Understand motor freight rules and regulations such as but not limited to: Hours of Service, CSA 2010, Safe Stat, SMCSA, Carrier Watch, DOT hazardous materials regulations
Education: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred or equivalent experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location: Conway, AR
Job date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:40:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!