Job Vacancy Logistics Sales Executive Edge Logistics – Chicago
Job title: Logistics Sales Executive
Company: Edge Logistics – Chicago
Job description: At Edge Logistics, we deliver superior transportation management solutions to our customers through efficiency, technology, and innovation. Our Customer Sales team is dedicated to providing these services to customers of all sizes across the US.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for sourcing new business partners for Edge and helping us achieve our growth goals for years to come. Your focus will be prospecting, assessing customer needs, and selling Edge Logistics’ services and technology to them accordingly.
Our ideal candidate is competitive, results driven, and consistent. We are looking for candidates who are driven by building relationships and are hungry to achieve success.
- You will receive a base salary and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission
- Comprehensive benefits plan (health, dental, and vision)
- 401K with employer matching program
- Free and confidential professional coaching through Boon
- Employee events (happy hours, summer softball league, holiday parties, etc.)
- Brand new office next to Willis Tower which provides access to various dining options, close proximity to public transportation, and other amenities
- Building includes full fitness center and lounges available to all employees
- Prospect, maintain and grow customer relationships through lead generation, cold calling and consistent communication
- Use creative and persistent methods to prospect and generate new business opportunities
- Serve as a liaison to customers regarding market trends, industry standards, and service offerings
- Negotiate pricing and provide competitive quotes to customers in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Account Management and Operations teams to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Understand digital platform services and effectively persuade customers to utilize
- 5+ years of 3PL business development or sales executive experience required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Need to be competitive, motivated, and a self-starter
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to service for customers
- Strong issue resolution and decision making skills, our ideal candidates are able to adapt quickly and multi-task
What we Offer
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In addition to the competitive wages and benefits, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest; if you consider yourself to be capable of becoming the best Sales Executive, apply today and start Livin’ on the Edge!
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Mon, 03 Jul 2023 22:13:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!