Job Vacancy Logistics Professionals – Entry Level Roles Expeditors
Job title: Logistics Professionals – Entry Level Roles
Job description: Company Description
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Looking for a starting point in the logistics and supply chain industry? Want to find a career and not a job? Ready to work hard and learn in a challenging and rewarding business? This may be the place for you!
This is the entry point for applicants with Expeditors and which gets you right in to the heart of international trade. Come see what it takes to keep freight moving throughout the globe. From air, ocean and truck transportation to Customs brokerage to warehouse and distribution services, these roles will give you the foundational knowledge you need to fuel your growth within the industry.
We are seeking individuals meeting the following qualifications demonstrated through your school work and experiences:
- Strong business acumen and work ethic
- Proven leadership attitude and background
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, and communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Competitive and comfortable working alone but also focused on the betterment of the organization and a good team player
Some of the attributes of previous successful candidates are:
Energetic Enthusiastic Self-motivated Confident
Respectful Passionate Interpersonal Skills Innovative
Mature Optimistic Persistent Assertive
Tenacious Inquisitive Genuine Team Player
Humble Determined Honest Customer Focused
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Grapevine, TX
Job date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 22:24:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!