Job Vacancy Logistics Officer (Dulles) Raytheon Technologies
Job title: Logistics Officer (Dulles)
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Job description: Date Posted: 2023-08-16
Country: United States of America
Location: VA543: 22270 Pacific Blvd, Dulles 22270 Pacific Boulevard Building CC5, Sterling, VA, 20166-6924 USA
Position Role Type: Unspecified
***In anticipation of an upcoming contract award, Raytheon is posting this opportunity***
Raytheon is seeking an experienced and cleared Logistics Officer in support of the U.S. Government in the Dulles, VA area.
The right candidate will act as a liaison between receiving and logistics to ensure orders for various customers are processed in a reasonable timeframe. Assist the receiving department with their functions and provide them with information to identify specific equipment’s upon arrival. Provide shipping and tracking services to various organizations. Arrange for packing, transportation, and/or delivery of goods per the Customer’s request. Develop and implement improved methods of material handling, stock control, and packaging to promote efficient services. Professionally address high visibility requirements and tasks in a time appropriate manner. Manage fast pace and demanding Customer requirements.
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one of employment and must be eligible for crossover.
- Experience with the customer’s inventory practices, warehousing and inventory procedures as related to their material
- Knowledgeable of security guidelines related to material movement
- Ability to communicate effectively with CONUS, OCONUS Staff and various vendors and cargo carriers for shipments that are in high demand and necessary for mission readiness
- Ability to facilitate QRC requirements and follow through with communications and completing actions required to satisfy task deliverables
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Knowledge of the Customer field environment
- Knowledge of MSOffice applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Project
- Knowledge of Customer procedures, processes and systems/tools
- Knowledge of logistics and procurement of materials, inventory management
- Forklift certified on various machines (Sit-down and Stand-up models) and must be willing to obtain certification
- Weapons Certification Not required for hire, but must be willing and capable of becoming certified
- May be requested to support minimal domestic or international support (@ 10%), based on customer needs
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience
- Eight (8) years of experience can be considered in lieu of a degree for a total of ten (10) years of experience
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Award.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms
Location: Sterling, VA – Dulles, VA
Job date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 01:15:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!