Job Vacancy Logistics Manager Stratasys
Job title: Logistics Manager
Job description: Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for directly managing the regional third-party warehouse activities. The Logistics Manager will lead a team to ensure proper transaction processing and inventory management of orders to meet customer requests across the region.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with inventory management, subject matter expert for Oracle – address Oracle technical questions, export customs requests, RMA tracking, install base corrections/modifications
- Ensure shipping transactions are accurately and timely processed to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Ensure effective transfer of goods and prompt resolution of problems through hands-on interaction with external carriers and 3rd Party logistics providers
- Main communication with the Third Party Logistics (TPL) on order transaction and goods received to be shipped between facilities
- Track TPL metrics, review monthly bill and break down/track charges, carrier claims, inventory management- returns, credits, expired, damaged, inspection, shipping/In-transit issues, and address open issues on the issue tracking report – weekly updates.
- Enter, maintain and update miscellaneous inventory, including show systems, demo units, consignment/loan units, try and buy, rentals
- Responsible for the movement and flow of goods from production to customer
- Will lead and maintain the transformation of the region logistics operations and will be responsible for the design and implementation of new efficient processes
- Will participate and lead strategy activities
- Participate and align with labor planning, budget and capacity requirements with 3PLs; foster good communication with cross-functional teams including production, quality, supply chain, and sourcing based on production scheduling
- Provide oversight to transportation planning, execution and accountability
- Provides direction on team budget and adherence to workplace policies
- Ensures a robust integration and change management process is in place to lead the team
- Assigns and oversees the return material authorization process to support end-of-life systems and materials
- Leads team in documentation and cross-training activities
- Serves as company liaison with contracts and administrative direction. Ensures that all Stratasys standards and practices are followed.
- Supporting and championing continuous improvement to maintain a safe work environment and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates commitment to Stratasys Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
- Provide work direction to the organization, communicate company expectation metrics, and manage performance and improvement activities
- Participate in development and will implement workplace policies
Must have for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Experience working with ERP software and customer service required
- Must be proficient in MS Office and utilize email
- Must be dependable, adaptable and punctual
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable juggling multiple tasks
- Ability to work well with others
Nice to have:
- Oracle ERP experience, highly desired
Travel required: 10% domestic
What you will be part of:
- Company Overview –
- Our Culture and Values –
- Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” –
- Our Locations –
- Check out our Video –
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP .
Location: Plymouth, MN
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 00:37:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!