Job Vacancy Logistics Coordinator Veolia
Job title: Logistics Coordinator
Job description: Company Description
A subsidiary of Veolia Group, Veolia North America (VNA) offers a full spectrum of water, waste and energy management services, including water and wastewater treatment, commercial and hazardous waste collection and disposal, energy consulting and resource recovery. VNA helps commercial, industrial, healthcare, higher education and municipality customers throughout North America. Headquartered in Boston, Mass., Veolia North America has approximately 10,000 employees working at more than 350 locations across the continent. Please visit our website
Targeted Pay Range: Hourly Pay: Minimum of $28.84 to a maximum of $33.65
Veolia’s comprehensive benefits package includes paid time off policies, as well as health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, employees are also entitled to participate in an employer sponsored 401(k) plan, to save for retirement. Pay and benefits for employees represented by a union are outlined in their collective bargaining agreement.
We are seeking an organized, reliable logistics associate with a precise attention to detail to join our growing organization. In this position, you will coordinate product shipping and distribution by working on existing logistics systems and directing daily operations. You will help manage purchasing, distribution, forecasting, and/or customer service.
Logistics Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Order, track, and report inventory and deliveries
- Manage third-party warehouse inventory.
- Respond to shipping complaints, lost items, damages.
- Coordinate all shipments for all locations
- Follow schedules of product distribution
- Work with carrier and third-party services
- Document invoices and payment postings
- Assist logistics coordinator, and other team members when needed to meet schedule.
- Ensure shipping carrier requirements and regulations are meet.
- Track shipments details, locations, ETAs.
- Communicate with carriers regarding service levels.
- Update shipping system with rates, surcharges, and service standards
- Work with managers and team members to implement new strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with company processes.
- Update service-level reports and provide analysis on findings.
- Inform management of ongoing performance issues.
- Associate degree in supply chain, transportation, logistics, business, or related field.
- 1-3 years previous experience; experience in industry procedures, costs, and terms.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 25-30 Lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 22:43:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!