Job Vacancy Logistics Coordinator M2 Logistics, Inc
Job title: Logistics Coordinator
Company: M2 Logistics, Inc
Job description: Logistics Coordinator
M2 is looking for independent, driven, and competitive employees to join our team and help grow our business. As part of the M2 Operations team, this position will work in partnership with our Account Manager and focus on supporting their customer needs. The Logistics Coordinator will play an intricate role in building relationships with both internal and external customers as needed. We need team players who are highly energetic, motivated, has strong communication skills and adaptable.
Who Is M2?
M2 Logistics is a privately held logistics provider founded in 2001. M2 was formed and prides itself on meeting the needs of our customers through a relentless discipline of our core values. M2 has remained resolute in being large enough to leverage a complete suite of logistics services yet structuring the execution teams to remain small enough to offer a personal touch.
You will be handling calls, emails, processing orders, communicating updates with customers, carriers, and Account Manager you are supporting.
- Work directly with customers on entering shipments
- EDI acceptance
- Appointment setting
- Tracking freight ad updating all parties needed
- Master customer Web Portals
- Support miscellaneous requests as they occur
- Able to identify and solve billing issues with customers
Why should you apply?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K with company match.
- Advancement potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Work/Life balance is a core value of the M2 Logistics organization
- Lack of bureaucracy – more empowerment
- Pride in ownership
- Servant leadership – no barriers
- Caring/compassionate owners – trickle down effect
- On-site workout facility
- A really cool HR team you get to work with
High school diploma or equivalent; post high school education is preferred
Minimum of 1 years of relevant transportation, or sales work experience preferred
Intermediate/Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Power Point, and Word.
Ability to learn technology quickly and work with three to four different programs simultaneously
Ability to work and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
Expected salary: $42000 – 52000 per year
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Mon, 05 Sep 2022 05:16:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!