Job Vacancy Logistics Coordinator I CRST The Transportation Solution
Job title: Logistics Coordinator I
Company: CRST The Transportation Solution
Job description: CRST ’s Home Solutions – NAL division is focused on final-mile home delivery of big and bulky products. Home Solutions works with high-profile retailers to deliver, install, and assemble large items like furniture, exercise equipment, and appliances. Thisvaluable service helps our retail partners meet the needs of the growing home-delivery market.
Job Summary: A Logistics Coordinator I is responsible for arranging the dispatch process via telephone. They act as a liaison between external customers and contracted motor carrier partners. This position serves as the first point of contact for timely scheduling and delivery of cargo. The Logistics Coordinator I is also accountable for the administrative duties associated with the role including Proof of Delivery (POD)/delivery paperwork collection and auditing, data entry, and file maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customers and motor carrier partners concerning cargo status and/or obtain customer information necessary to complete delivery.
- Plan routes for received orders using a computerized dispatching system to identify, group, track, and report on cargo.
- Process changes such as rescheduling, order cancellation, or modification, including all customer communication and follow-up.
- Act as a liaison between customers, clients, and motor carrier partners.
- Communicate with motor carrier partners using established guidelines.
- Effectively manage customer issues and complaints to resolution, as necessary.
- Ensures daily work assignments are complete, escalating if obstacles present.
- Timely communication is provided to each internal department to address issues and /or complaints.
- Manage the day-to-day POD process, including collection and weekly audit of documents.
- Consistently meets or exceeds the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first-call resolution, and attendance.
- Completes all assigned tasks in a thorough and workmanlike fashion. This includes the timely return of phone calls, emails, and customer, partner, and internal inquiries.
- Creates a positive and professional work environment and leads by example.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all company and client information.
- Other duties as dictated by business needs and assigned by management.
- Attention to Detail/Quality
- Computer Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem-Solving/ Reasoning Ability
- Standard – accountability and dependability; adaptability; communication; ethics and integrity; initiative/innovation; interpersonal skills; motivation; organization sensitivity; safety focus; and teamwork
Schedule: Friday -Tuesday 5:30 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
Pay: The pay range for this position is $16.00- $18.00 an hour. A final offer amount is dependent on factors including prior relevant experience, knowledge, and location. Typically, selected candidates are hired at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to fifteen pounds.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One year of experience in customer service or dispatch
Expected salary: $16 – 18 per hour
Location: Edison, NJ
Job date: Fri, 04 Aug 2023 04:16:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!