Job Vacancy Logistics Coordinator Grundfos
Job title: Logistics Coordinator
Job description: Job Tittle: Logistics Coordinator
Location: Brookshire, Texas
Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high-quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing and develop new offerings? Are you eager to join a professional team and work directly with our customers? Then we have an interesting position in Grundfos for you.
What is the job about?
Grundfos CBS Inc. is seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join its Logistics team. The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for shipping of all production leaving our campus. Providing our customers, the most cost-effective transportation of products from our facilities. The Logistics Coordinator reports directly to the Logistics Supervisor. This position reports directly to the Logistics Supervisor and will operate daily out of the Brookshire, Texas facility. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
Your main responsibilities:
- Quoting for all shipments that are not scheduled to ship through LtL or courier services.
- Scheduling of carriers to pick up and deliver products to our customer and end users.
- Supplying and maintaining carrier quotes for customer service, project management and sales teams.
- Completing all shipping transaction in SAP.
- Printing out delivery transfer orders.
- Review first confirmation report, advise Logistics supervisor when errors are found.
- Perform analysis of missed shipments and communicating missed opportunities to Logistics and Production Control teams.
- Updating and distribution of logistics reports.
- Responsible for the organizing, scanning and retention of all shipping documentation.
- Responsible for pulling copies of all shipping documents when requested.
- Review and approve shipping invoices in accordance with Delegation of Authority.
- Contacting customers, end users and customer service agents with updates in regard to transportation and delivery status of their orders.
- Submitting and tracking of all freight claims.
- Responsible for testing of new functionalities in SAP for both local and regional teams.
- Seek out and implement cost reduction measures in all aspects of logistics activities SAP transactions.
- Implement measures of improvement and development of the logistics employees
- Motivate staff to make an effective and efficient team
- Lead a team to facilitate the timely and efficient shipping of product to our customer and accurate receipt of goods.
- Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere to the Company ISO Quality Program and procedures, Company Policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- May perform other duties and assignments as assigned by supervisor or manager.
We imagine that you have:
Qualified candidates will possess a high school diploma. Additionally, have a minimum three to five years of Logistics experience.
Must have a minimum of 3 years Logistics experience in a computerized environment.
Must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel and SAP or similar systems.
Must be able to take and follow written and oral instructions.
Must possess basic math skills to include but no limited to adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing for the purposes of maintaining proper inventory, counts and to maximize shipping/receiving
What are your goals?
Here at Grundfos it’s our mission to enable you develop and fulfil your aspirations, both career and personal. We are guided by our , and you’ll find that your fresh ideas will be welcomed and make a difference in everything from local to large-scale global projects. You’ll encounter colleagues from all over the world both as part of your daily work, supporting and all the while broadening each other’s cultural horizons.
In addition, your day-to-day benefits as a regular, full-time employees include:
· Annual bonuses, parental support, internal well-being consultants and programs, engaging team buildings
· Diverse, inclusive environment with employee-led forums offering colleagues a safe place to connect and share openly
· Long-term career development with regular dialog, as well as continuous learning and development opportunities.
Do you want to learn more?
If this job sounds interesting, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking “Apply”.
To dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, follow us on or . Check out to get to know some of your future colleagues and why they love working at Grundfos.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading water technology companies with more than 19.000 employees in 60+ countries all over the world. Our skills commit us to pioneering solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
An inclusive team
If you like the look of this job and know you can bring your skills to contribute to our purpose, please apply. We need and welcome professional people from all corners – however you identify and whatever your background is.
Location: Brookshire, TX
Job date: Wed, 05 Jul 2023 02:31:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!