Job Vacancy Logistics Coordinator Clean Earth
Job title: Logistics Coordinator
Company: Clean Earth
Job description: Company Description
Starting pay range $22-23 DOE.
Are you looking for an opportunity that is more than a job? Plant your roots and grow with Clean Earth. Here at Clean Earth, you will have the opportunity for a career in the growing field of environmental sustainability. Clean Earth provides waste solutions to retailers, pharmacies, hospitals, government operations, harbors, manufacturers, and consumers. Clean Earth ensures a cleaner, greener planet for generations to come. You could be part of the solution!
Why join Clean Earth?
In addition to competitive pay, we also offer:
- Health benefits available Day 1
- 401k available Day 1
- 10+ paid holidays/year
- Free HAZWOPER training and certification
- Overtime opportunities
- Ability to be cross-trained into different roles
Clean Earth is a leading provider of environmental services with over 60 facilities throughout the U.S. We are a division of Harsco Corporation, a global powerhouse with over 11,000 employees. And we were recently named as one of America’s Most Loved Workplaces 2022 by Newsweek!
As Logistics Coordinator, you’ll provide responses to customer inquiries including pick-ups, schedules, and product orders and you will dispatch vehicles on pre-set routes for each CSR daily.
- Assist walk-in customers as needed.
- Assist with routine handheld/printer availability and operations.
- Build and print daily routes for drivers including preparing shipping documents, route sheets, and barcode labels.
- Dispatch drivers for extra or missed pick-ups and ensure that routes are balanced.
- Assist Customer Service with customer requests, route changes, and rescheduling for pickups/missed stops.
- Monitor operations and work of all Customer Service Reps.
- Monitor and escalate CIC’s to supervisor
- Review driver paperwork (VCR and logbook) and file paperwork.
- Debrief drivers in accordance with written SOPs.
- Complete consolidated manifests for trailer shipments.
- Forward VCR (Vehicle Condition Report) reports to Transportation Supervisor/Manager for maintenance requests.
- Assist drivers with any problems/issues that arise.
- Create load sheets, prepare reviews and stamp all manifests.
- Track and input DOT hours in JJ Keller and update SAP data.
- Monitor company policies and procedures and communicate to staff, as necessary.
- In the absence of a manager/supervisor, monitor and ensure that employees are performing their functions safely and productively.
- Oversee and participate in the maintenance of DOT Log Files and Vehicle Condition Reports for all CSRs and equipment. Ensure DQF, DOT Logs and VCR logs are accurate and complete; must maintain DOT files and download PDTs.
Our qualified candidate will have a high school diploma or GED.
Preferred qualifications include:
- 2+ years of related transportation/logistics experience
- Knowledge of waste routing and disposal of Hazardous Materials
- Knowledge of DOT, EPA, and State Waste Regulations
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
If you have the basic qualifications, join the Clean Earth team by applying today!
Clean Earth offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance plans starting on the first day of employment; paid time off, wellness benefits, employee discount program, tuition assistance, and a 401k with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth’s website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Call toll free (833) 209-2659 and leave your name, phone number, city and state of residence. Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. This line is dedicated to disability applications only. No other inquiries will receive a response.
Location: Tacoma, WA
Job date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 22:45:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!