Job Vacancy Logistics Coordinator Can-Am Wireless LLC
Job title: Logistics Coordinator
Company: Can-Am Wireless LLC
Job description: Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee all the supply chain operations.
- Take care of transportation and storage of inventories.
- Create logistic procedures, analyze and improvise them as per the needs.
- Contribute to the recruitment of candidates for the logistics department.
- Coordinate and manage the whole logistic department members.
- Oversee the purchase orders and their costs.
- Track the shipment of products, ensure their proper pick-up and delivery.
- Handle and resolve inventory and shipment-related issues.
- Maintain records of stock, orders, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, logistics, and other related courses.
- Proven experience as a Logistic Coordinator or in other relevant roles.
- Complete knowledge of legal rules and regulations.
- A good idea of ISO requirements.
- Working knowledge of a complete Microsoft Office suite.
- Good hand on logistic software(ERP).
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, and negotiation skills.
- Good organization skills and management skills.
- Problem-solving abilities and coordination abilities.
Tools required for remote work:
Phone, Computer, internet access, 2TB hard drive etc
- Training & Development
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Stock Option Plan
- Work From Home
$110,000 – $145,00
Location: Cedar Park, TX
Job date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 22:27:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!