Job Vacancy Logistics Coordinator Amogy
Job title: Logistics Coordinator
Job description: Amogy is a well-funded technology startup on a mission to decarbonize transportation by developing a unique and revolutionary power system that runs on ammonia as a renewable fuel. By joining our team, you will be creating the first page of the ammonia-driven green economy. Be part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the transportation industry for a sustainable future!
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Logistics Coordinator oversees all global brokerage and clearing house transactions for manufactured and purchased goods as well as Trade compliance of imports and exports. Reporting to the Procurement Manager, this position plays a critical role in defining Amogy’s logistics strategy.
- Leads continuous process improvement initiatives supporting procurement, vendor relationship management, and transportation market/industry awareness
- Aligns key Global Supply Chain initiatives and priorities with Global Shipping initiatives based on priorities, projects, milestones, and direction from cross functional teams
- Manage global, cross-channel responsibilities, including immediate demands and maintaining a constant focus on logistics, locations, shipping brokers and tracking
- Produce product, shipping, and location tracking and reporting to meet deadlines
- Engage and influence supply base with regards to compliance to current shipping procedures and law
- Collaborate with the Project Management and Product Development teams to ensure contract renewals or requisite RFP/RFQs are done in a timely manner
The minimum requirements we seek:
- 3+ years of work experience in supply chain or operations, including project management
- 5+ years of global transportation and logistics, and trade compliance experience
- Highly familiar with US export controls, BIS reporting and licensing, customs requirements, and understand incoterms
- Prior experience managing regulatory issues and external networks for Global Transportation
- Strong knowledge of global transportation models, shipping codes, governmental regulations, and global customs compliance
- Ability to manage testing and create training materials for a new NetSuite ERP system
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain business relationships and networking with large carriers and Logistics Service providers and Brokers
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Licensed U.S. Customs Broker preferred
- Strong working knowledge of US Customs laws and Harmonized Tariff Classification
The salary pay range for this position is $75,000 – $85,000. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, job experience and physical location.
If this sounds like a role that will excite you, and you see yourself in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are learning and collaborating cross-functionally, we want to talk to you!
At Amogy, our priority is to ensure that every team member feels valued and supported. We believe putting wellness first supports a full, holistic, and happier life. We support that by offering benefits that cover you and your family such as: medical, dental, vision insurances, unlimited PTO, and 401k with a company match, and more.
At Amogy, we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. Amogy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements in the country where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to .
Amogy is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. If you receive an offer of employment from Amogy, you will need to go through the E-Verify process of digital verification of your employment authorization documents as provided on the Form I-9. Participation in E-Verify does not limit your right to work and verification will only be completed after you become an employee with Amogy.
Expected salary: $75000 – 85000 per year
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 22:29:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!