Job Vacancy Logistics Business Analyst Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Job title: Logistics Business Analyst
Company: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Job description: About Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Driven by a strong sense of purpose, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare works to improve patient care and outcomes through inspired and world-leading healthcare solutions. We have manufacturing locations in New Zealand and Mexico, and sales offices and distributors operating in over 120 countries worldwide. Our largest sales office is here in Irvine, California.
We are a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of products and systems for acute and chronic respiratory care, anesthesia, and the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
The needs of our customers and their patients drive everything we do. We call this commitment Care by Design.
Logistics Business Analyst
We are seeking a Logistics Business Analyst to join our Inventory Management team in North America. Reporting to the Inventory Manager, this role will support the Operations Team with logistics, transportation, distribution, and facilities by enhancing reporting and data visualization with dashboards to impact effective strategic planning and decision-making.
- Collaborate with other analytics teams to design, develop, implement, and maintain dashboards, reports, analytic processes, key performance indicators, and reports for logistics, transportation, distribution purposes.
- Conduct periodic and consistent analyses to forecast potential inventory issues.
- Support product life cycles management and optimal inventory levels at all warehouses.
- Develop, implement, and support processes and tools to improve inventory management and monitoring of inventory control.
- Optimize inventory carrying cost by meeting demand forecasting needs, analyzing movement patterns, performance reporting, and resolving inventory variances.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders about current stock levels and potential issues.
- Place orders with suppliers to replenish inventory avoiding shortages or excessive surplus.
- Analyze effectiveness of current processes and contribute to solutions.
- Assist in creating and implementing best in-class inventory management practices and ensure consistency across all distribution channels.
- Convert ideas and team’s requirements into meaningful dashboard designs and data requirements.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business intelligence or data modeling & reporting within supply chain analysis.
- Experience designing and developing dashboards and reporting metrics using Power BI, Business Objects, Web Intelligence or Tableau.
- Experience in forecasting, demand planning and/or statistical analysis
- Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, look-ups, advanced formulas, regressions, etc.).
- Strong ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience successfully managing competing deadlines with strong organizational and time-management skills.
- WMS or ERP experience (SAP a plus)
The anticipated salary range for candidates working in Irvine, CA, is $80,767- $98,715. The final salary offered to a successful candidate will depend on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is a multi-state employer, and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
In return, we will offer you an opportunity to work as part of a dedicated and energetic team at a company with a fantastic culture of commitment to our employees and customers. You’ll have an opportunity to participate in a comprehensive benefits package that offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401k, employee stock purchase plan, and other options to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
Our corporate headquarters in Irvine offers employees a complimentary breakfast every other week; our amenities include a cafe with rotating culinary stations, an indoor-outdoor fitness center, a fully equipped, open-air event center, and a one-of-a-kind gathering area with an Olympic-length pool, and meeting-ready cabanas.
Apply today and join our dynamic Fisher & Paykel Healthcare team! You will be part of a culture motivated by transforming clinical practice and improving patient care and outcomes.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate nor allow any employee to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, including veterans and disabled veterans.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare participates in E-Verify.
Expected salary: $80767 – 98715 per year
Job date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 22:58:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!