Job Vacancy Logistics Analyst Pura
Job title: Logistics Analyst
Job description: Logistics Analyst
We are looking for a Logistics Analyst to join Pura’s operations team. The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for communicating and resolving customer issues with D2C and B2B facilities, preparing all systems for product launches, creating and monitoring inventory transfer orders, tracking and monitoring freight shipments, analyzing and interpreting data from 3PL vendors to improve KPI metrics, and daily monitoring of all fulfillment activities. The primary goal of this role is to assist the Operations team in resolving operations issues quickly and efficiently and ensuring that all customer orders are fulfilled accurately and on time.
This is for a full-time position located at our HQ in Pleasant Grove, UT.
A Day in the Life of a Logistics Analyst
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including customer care, supply/demand planning, and sales teams to identify and resolve issues
- Build, maintain, and improve reporting/dashboards to monitor and communicate fulfillment execution
- Model, analyze, interpret data from 3PL vendors to improve KPI metrics
- Identify process improvement opportunities and solutions within Supply Chain processes.
- Analyze and maintain the relationship with Pura’s 3PL providers
- Coordinate logistics activities with carriers to ensure timely and accurate delivery and receipt of materials
- Support with investigation and resolution of customer order issues from Customer Care Team
- Manage NetSuite order creation and reporting for logistic team
- Ensure systems and inventory is prepared for new product launches
- Daily monitoring and reporting of B2B order statuses
- Process and track internal product requisition orders
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by actively seeking feedback and incorporating suggestions from stakeholders
- Candidate must have 2-3 years working with logistics, supply chain, or transportation coordination experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex information to diverse audiences
- Familiarity with NetSuite ERP software and systems
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with basic supply chain concepts and principles
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel or other data analysis tools, along with G Suite
- Ability to assess problems, determine root causes, and work to resolution
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
We know each candidate may not meet all the listed requirements, but please apply anyway!
*All candidates are subject to a background check.
Pura—a company that married smart-home technology and fragrance diffusers, all controlled by the Pura app. At Pura, our mission is to create a luxury fragrance experience in each home that can change moods and brighten days. We are partnering with the leading premium fragrance brands, celebrities and lifestyle brands in the industry to bring customers’ favorite scents to their home with the touch of a button. And that’s just the beginning.
Pura started in 2014 and raised a seed round of 4.4M in February of 2020. Pura thrives on hiring or creating the best talent, known as a young and hungry brand that is rapidly becoming a household name around the world.
Check out and find out more about our offerings on our website. Explore the latest amazing fragrance launches on Instagram .
Join the Pura Team!
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Pleasant Grove, UT
Job date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 22:27:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!