Job Vacancy Logistics Analyst I SAIC
Job title: Logistics Analyst I
Job description: Description
SAIC is seeking a Logistics Analyst I with Naval asset experience to support the US Navy in Bedford, IN.
- Management of individualized sub-assemblies, which include large cabinet type structures, power supplies, Printed Circuit Board (PCB) cards, cabling and assorted materials.
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining and managing a complete inventory of these items and proper storage, transportation, and auditing of this inventory.
- Candidate will be asked to depopulate these items at times and prepare for shipment to the customer or the end user.
- Candidate will be asked to integrate large amounts of items that are planned to be decommissioned from ships into the storage facility.
- Responsible for process, procedural development and assistance with Bill of Materials Development as needed.
- SWMS will be utilized to track inventory and to produce inventory reports for the purposes of updating the customer.
- Note: The candidate will be asked to travel between SAIC Eastgate and NSWC Crane often.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years or more experience; Master’s degree and one year of experience.
- Familiar with Military packaging, handling and marking of assets for shipment and storage.
- Familiar with Government tracking SWMS software or equivalent software.
- Possess technical capabilities that will allow him/her to disassemble PCBs, power supplies and other electronic equipment from cabinets and ship equipment.
- Familiar with the handling of PCBs and abide by all Electronic Discharge processes and procedures.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Possess the ability to work alone without supervision.
- Must be able to attain a secret clearance but one is not required to start work.
- Forklift experience.
- Military Material Handling experience.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation’s technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers’ missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit . For ongoing news, please visit our .
Location: Bedford, IN
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 04:08:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!