Job Vacancy Logistics Analyst Honda
Job title: Logistics Analyst
Job description: Logistics Analyst
Location: Troy, OH
Grade: EX1, CL3
What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it’s a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company which serves as a source of “power” that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize “the joy and freedom of mobility” by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a “zero environmental footprint.”
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda’s, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
Will support the efforts to plan and track lead times from international ports into United States, including compliance with C-TPAT regulations. Will assist management in the development of process flows to track lead-time by activity and identify opportunities to reduce lead times. Will track transportation costs and manage to direct charges budget and lead times to published transit times for International movements. Will assist C-TPAT team in the development of supply chain flows for all parts shipments arriving into the United States from foreign countries.
· International Air Freight Coordination, Tracking, Reporting, Carrier Relationship and Manage (financial charges to direct charge budget, actual lead time to plan lead time)
· Ocean Freight Coordination, Tracking, reporting and manage carrier relationship (financial, lead time and OTD)
· Negotiate rates, manage carrier aging and confirm billing is accurate.
· Create reports, interpret data, and provide analysis to make recommendations or improve performance with IPC-J and International Suppliers.
· Interface with American Honda’s Customs Department on issues regarding container audits, C-TPAT and expediting of key shipments
· Support of Annual Ocean and Air Bid
Who we are seeking:
Required Work Experience:
· Minimum of one years’ experience in logistics field, preferably with international experience
· Must be able to manage international carriers and have a proven record of achieving results
· Bachelors of Science in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience
· Solid understanding of International Logistics
· Be able to accurately forecast and control expenses.
· Be able to demonstrate strong negotiating skills.
· Be able to analysis logistics data and make recommendations for improvement opportunities.
· Be able to solve problems in real time.
Additional Position Factors:
· Results orientation
· Leading with a purpose
· Business acumen
· Service Mindset
· Developing self and others
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and make us an employer of choice?
· Competitive Base Salary
· Annual Bonus
· Overtime Pay
· Associate lease car program with a cost
· Industry leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx)
· Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
· 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
· Relocation assistance (if eligible)
· Advancement opportunities
· Career mobility
· Education reimbursement for continued learning
· Training and Development programs
· Wellbeing program
· Community service and engagement programs
· Product programs
· Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Location: Troy, OH
Job date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 22:11:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!