Job Vacancy Logistics Analyst – Customer Service T. Marzetti
Job title: Logistics Analyst – Customer Service
Company: T. Marzetti
Job description: Job Description:
T. Marzetti Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lancaster Colony Corporation, is a manufacturer and marketer of specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets. Our retail brands include Marzetti®, New York Bakery™, Sister Schubert’s®, Reames®, Romanoff®Caviar, Amish Kitchens®, Angelic Bakehouse®, Cardini’s®, Chatham Village®, Flatout®, and Inn Maid®. Additionally, T. Marzetti manufactures and sells other shelf-stable products pursuant to brand license agreements including Arby’s®, Bibibop®, Buffalo Wild Wings®, Chick-fil-A®, and Olive Garden®. Our foodservice business supplies many of the top restaurant chains in the United States.
As a member of the T. Marzetti Logistics Team, the Customer Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for providing supply chain analytics support for the Logistics and Customer Service Department to improve service, reduce distribution expense, and support top-line sales growth. The position works closely with the Sales, Transportation, Warehousing, Supply & Demand Planning, Marketing, and Finance teams within T. Marzetti. The incumbent should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be a strong communicator.
- Maintain weekly and monthly supply chain metrics to monitor service performance, customer program compliance, and on time delivery.
- Provide daily open order allocation reporting to sales partners and customer service team.
- Provide service level reporting to internal partners
- Analyze and improve on time delivery performance. Research root causes for reliability failures, identifying corrective action plans with cross functional supply chain counterparts including Transportation and Warehousing
- Reduce Customer Supply Chain Penalty Fees through root cause analysis and developing action plans
- Elevate cost savings opportunities around case pick, full pallet ordering and internal network optimizations.
- Review and develop action plans to drive carrier service improvements, and measure/monitor results.
- Identify opportunities to innovate, improve service and/or reduce cost. Analyze opportunities, develop recommendations, and implement process improvements that deliver results.
- Ad-hoc analysis, special projects, new report development, exception reporting, and other tasks as assigned by Customer Logistics management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years Logistics, Supply Chain, or Business Analytics experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Skilled in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerBI
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills when faced with multiple tasks at once
- Knowledge of CPG logistics principles and practices
- Successfully operate in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to apply a logical, creative and comprehensive approach to problem solving
- Strong collaborative and influencing skills. Ability to work with cross functional teams on a consistent basis while building strong working relationships.
Works in a normal office environment where the associate is regularly required to speak, read and comprehend, hear, sit, stand, talk, type, walk and bend while moving about the facility. The noise level in the office is quiet. Requires some lifting of moderately heavy items up to 50 lbs. May require travel to distribution, warehouse or plant locations minimally.
Cultivate Your Career
Lancaster Colony Corporation and its wholly owned subsidiary T. Marzetti Company are committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all associates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our goal to provide opportunities that nourish the growth of each individual team member.
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 07:38:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!