Job Vacancy Logistics Administrator International Sun Recruiting
Job title: Logistics Administrator International
Company: Sun Recruiting
Job description: Company is a leading global automotive tier one supplier with 72 locations in 14 countries. They are a Japanese-owned corporation with a highly diversified workforce that stresses the importance of its people with an emphasis on lifetime career development, team spirit and inclusion. Their Americas region corporate office, supports 17 locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. They have an immediate need for a Logistics Administrator – International in the Commercial Corporate Relations (CCR) division in our Reynoldsburg, OH corporate office. A hybrid remote work environment, flex-time program, excellent benefits package, and matching 401(k) plan are available for qualifying candidates.
Position summary: This individual will coordinate and manage the standardization of logistics methods among all group companies with a responsibility to create cost improvements relating to the various methods of logistics.
Qualifications/Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Familiar with NAFTA
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing the sharing of group company trucks to obtain benefits in efficiency and cost.
- Logistics planned method as it relates to its activity.
- Assist with RFQ of Logistics Companies.
- Work with group company PIC as it pertains to logistics activities.
- Manage of import/export transportation and assist with customs issues
- Plan packaging to be standardize across group companies
- Kaizen themes as it relates to cost down activities.
- Support the achievement of the business plan objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Travel is to our plants throughout the Americas region.
Location: Reynoldsburg, OH
Job date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 01:35:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!