Job Vacancy Logistics Account Representative BM2 Freight Services Inc
Job title: Logistics Account Representative
Company: BM2 Freight Services Inc
Job description: Logistics Account Representative – Chicago Office – Des Plaines, IL
BM2 Freight Services, Inc is a full-service transportation solutions provider specializing in moving North American freight. We offer full-truckload (van, flatbed and refrigerated) freight, LTL freight, intermodal, and expedited services all over the 48 states and Canada. .
Our founding principles emphasize a high level of integrity and exceptional service, which distinguishes us from our competitors. Each member of our team takes a vested interest in the success of our customers with the knowledge that our success depends on theirs.
BM2 Freight Services, Inc. is searching for a full-time Logistics Account Representative to work at our Chicago Office in Des Plaines, IL. Logistics Account Representatives will be expected to develop, maintain, and grow a book of business. Logistics Account Representatives are purely customer-facing and work closely with the Carrier Sales Representative on their team to cover their customers’ freight.
At BM2 Freight, our No. 1 investment is our employees. We are looking for a professional with strong communication and relationship-building skills who is interested in advancing their sales career with an award-winning, growing company.
Logistics Account Representative responsibilities:
- Prospecting & Relationship Building: Cold calling new customers and developing new relationships, maintaining customer satisfaction with current accounts, broadening new business from Business Development Manager to increase business footprint with a particular customer
- Prioritize Team Workload: Work closely and diligently with your Carrier Sales Representative to prioritize your customers needs and ensure that they are fulfilled on a daily basis
- Customer Outreach & Load Confirmation: Continually touch base with you customers in order to proactively maintain business and customer satisfaction
- TMS Documentation: After TMS training, use it to document all customer interactions, issues, etc.
- Communication: Be in constant communication with your customers and Carrier Sales Representative
- Problem Solving: Be adaptable, knowledgeable, and resourceful in order to solve every customer issue you come across
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree
- At least 2 years of customer-facing sales experience in a freight brokerage
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Experience with closing sales deals
- Previous sales experience
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving/ analytical skills, multitasking, and technological skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven experience with high call volume in a sales environment
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot various problems as they arise
Why BM2 Freight?
- Salary is negotiable based on experience + incentive pay
- Paid parking
- Mon. – Fri. 7 AM – 4 PM weekly schedule
- Modern office setting with tight knit, team environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Eligible for full health benefits after 30 days of employment (medical, dental, & vision)
- Eligible for 401k contribution after 90 days employment (with company matching program)
- 4 weeks paid maternity and paternity leave
Equal Opportunity Employment
BM2 Freight Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $42500 – 60000 per year
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Job date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 04:44:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!