Job Vacancy Logistic coordinated Express Employment Professionals
Job title: Logistic coordinated
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Share
Located in Fairfield, NJ
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate & monitor the movement of material from point of origin to final destination.
- Collaborate with internal departs, carriers and client via phone, Outlook & Teams.
- Process daily orders in warehouse management system and carrier portals, requires some data entry.
- Prepare International shipments to include necessary paperwork required.
- Maintain accurate records of all logistics activities, including shipping documents, invoices and tracking information.
- Identify and resolve any logistics-related issues or delays that may arise.
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401 (k)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
- Proven work experience in logistics operations, preferable in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of transportation and logistics practices, including
The Logistics Associate is responsible for processing large Domestic and International specialty and e-commerce orders, preparing orders for shipment and scheduling pickups with various carriers, per client service level agreements.
- Lifting & Carrying: The role involves lifting, moving, and carrying cartons of varying weights not to exceed 35lbs.
- May be required to stand, walk, and be on your feet for extended periods.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 till 5:00pm
Express Office: Fairfield
363 Route 46 West
Building 1, Suite 240
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Location: Fairfield, NJ
Job date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:26:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!