Job Vacancy IT Support Spring Footwear
Job title: IT Support
Company: Spring Footwear
Job description: Since 1991, Spring Footwear has made a difference in the lives of consumers who have depended on our brands to deliver comfort and style. Product innovation, quality, value and flexibility are the cornerstones that contribute to our success. This all leads to our mission:
“To develop successful partnerships by creating and delivering the best quality, value, product and service every day!”
The IT Support position is the primary desktop and phone support at our Corporate office. This role will work closely with our 3rd party technology support group, as well as the VP of Operations in all areas of IT including, but not limited to:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Responsible for the set-up and maintenance of company phone systems and work with outside vendors as needed.
- Maintain list of computers and office equipment and any maintenance programs.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Replacing parts as required
- Providing support, including procedural documentation
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new users’ accounts, emails and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Establishing a good working relationship with vendors and other professionals (e.g., software developers)
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- Suggest additional equipment as necessary to maintain uninterrupted flow in all the departments
- Maintain computerized administration, storage and retrieval systems
- Run new wiring as needed for additional workstations.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of extensive experience in supporting computers and networks
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting hardware, software, LAN, WAN and operating system issues
- In-depth knowledge of branded and non-branded PCs, laser printers, laptops, and peripherals.
- Hands-on experience in hardware repairs such as video cards, motherboards, and hard drives in addition to a number of software programs
- Demonstrated ability to provide user support by means of remote access tools
- Proven skills in Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2007/2010 and Antivirus software
- Able to configure and use Microsoft Enterprise and Active Directory
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Company paid holidays and vacation
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities
We encourage qualified candidates to apply and join our growing team!
Spring Footwear Corp. is an EEO employer, all employment is contingent upon a successful drug and background screening, as applicable to the job specifications. We administer the Florida Drug Free Workplace program, and as such, employees may be subject to reasonable suspicion drug tests, as ascribed by the Florida law.
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Job date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 01:26:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!