Job Vacancy IT Support Engineer (Remote) Xplor
Job title: IT Support Engineer (Remote)
Job description: Company Description
We’re the people who power everyday life businesses like gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers, personal trainers, dry cleaners and landscapers across the globe. For more on our company visit:
At Xplor, we are a powerful global team of smart and capable technology professionals working together to bring innovative solutions to the business and our customers. We’re driven by two things: relentlessly building amazing technology and helping our customers spend time doing more of what they love.
In the technology team, we have more than 500 colleagues working in offices and remotely around the world, building the first global platform to integrate software, payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help business succeed.
We are looking for a talented IT Support Engineer to join our exciting, fast-paced organization! The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for providing IT support for our global employee base. This is a great position for someone who is motivated to innovate, grow and develop their technical competency. This position will be focused on supporting both Mac and Windows OS devices. In addition to support, you will help us implement and standardize on an endpoint management solution.
· Advanced troubleshooting of endpoint management tools such as Intune, or Jamf
· Supporting MacBook in enterprise environments
· Administering and troubleshooting O365 at the tenant level
· Troubleshoot, and resolve incoming incidents/requests, related to hardware, software, and access issues
· Work collaboratively with a global team of support technicians
· Create knowledge base articles and review existing content to keep information up to date
· Identify and act on opportunities to automate processes where appropriate
· Accurately track asset inventory
· Complete onboarding/offboarding requests for employees
· Contribute to Major Incidents troubleshooting and remediation
· 2-4 + years on a team focused on end user support
· 2-4 + years in a system administrator role with focus on endpoint management tools
· Experience supporting MacBook hardware and Apple OS in enterprise environments
· Experience working with Enterprise ITSM Systems (JIRA, Service Now, Salesforce ITSC or similar)
· Experience working with VAR and 3rd party vendors for equipment purchases
· Experience contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
· Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and strong problem-solving skills
· Highly organized and ability to operate in an autonomous environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
·The average base salary pay range for this position is $75,000 to $85,000
·May be considered for a discretionary bonus
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn’t agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.
Expected salary: $75000 – 85000 per year
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 22:02:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!