Job Vacancy IT Support Engineer – ONSITESupport American Unit, Inc.
Job title: IT Support Engineer – ONSITESupport
Company: American Unit, Inc.
Job description: Hi,
Kindly find the below position and Let me know your Interest.
Title: IT Support Engineer
Location: Fully onsite in Linden, New Jersey
Duration: Contract to hire
- Corporate Job Title
IT Support Engineer
- Reporting Relationships
This position reports to the Network / Infrastructure manager, Director
- Position Summary
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
- Manage the configuration and operation of Camin employee computer operating systems
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Setup networks, from cabling to configuration of devices
- Review application logs
- Install and test computer-related equipment
- Associate or higher degree in a related field
- Extensive experience with VMware
- Extensive experience setting up Audio Video systems and Teleconference rooms
- Maintenance of Meraki systems and Firewalls
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
- Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours based on On call Schedule
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of lab hardware, workstations, AD updates for Camin.
- Responsible for implementing system level security policies such as password requirements, virus protection, email encryption and mobile device management.
- Responsible for availability, performance and security of the server infrastructure.
- Work effectively as a team member with co-workers and customers, setting the example as a role model and mentor for others.
- Be accountable for and manage all assigned tasks and projects
- Create detailed status reports for tasks assigned
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to use SharePoint and have thorough understanding of versioning
- Must provide detailed reports to reporting Manager/Director or Project manager
- May need to do tasks for connections and setup of apps for Cumin’s interface with external client apps
- Minimum Requirements
- Understanding of Cloud, private network, backups and recovery a plus.
- Understanding of network and system administration windows, azure cloud environment, ideally mixed
- Excellent with use of SharePoint and document versioning
- Understands system administration concepts and techniques and has working knowledge of specific IT infrastructure disciplines which could include hardware, software, databases, networking, installations, backups, etc.
- Good communication, organizational, analytical, documentation and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to identify issues and perform basic level troubleshooting techniques with little direction from manager or peers.
- Hands on experience of general network infrastructure technologies Cisco, Meraki, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WAN/LAN
- Experience with AV systems building security, security camera connections, setup and Teleconference rooms
- Experience with troubleshooting issues in area of work
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work closely with other IT staff and end users to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Experience in monitoring networks, firewalls
- Experience in user provisioning in O365
- Plan, Co-ordinate and apply firmware updates on a scheduled or Ad-hoc basis
- Perform root cause analysis and provide recommend remediation for any network
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Starter works with minimal direction.
- Good time management skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of the general software development life cycle.
- Strong analytical thinking and process understanding.
- Solid understanding of quality test planning and execution techniques.
- Experience with PowerShell, ITIL processes
- Travel as required within and outside of USA
- The associate must frequently move up to 10 pounds and occasionally move up to 100 pounds.
- Provide Help desk support and resolve tickets within defined SLA.
- Troubleshot and resolve computer hardware and software issues.
- Install, maintain, and repair all computers and related hardware; install software.
- Ensures that repairs to equipment are handled in a timely manner.
- Desktop support.
- On Call, Off hours support
- Administration of IT infrastructure services such as O365, Domain controllers and Active Directory
- Install/configure IOS and Windows server environment / Application s/w
- Maintain and update inventory of Assets in the Organization
- Creating and maintaining AD user accounts, Scheduled Tasks, cleanup of AD
- Follow Camin Policies and processes
- Managing Systems and Monitoring and reviewing Security Logs and updating security patches
- Experience with network switching and routing, including implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing protocols (BGP, RIP, OSPF, etc.)
- Deployment and troubleshooting of Cisco, Cisco Meraki Networking equipment
- Experience in troubleshooting of Wide Area Networking (DIA, Metro Ethernet, MPLS)
- Experience network security systems (firewall/IDS/IPS/IPSec VPN) namely Sophos, Sonic Walls, Meraki systems, VPNs.
- Maintain internal messaging systems and user configurations
- Cloud-based application & environment administration
- Assists in disaster recovery planning
- Ability to collaborate with development teams and production support team in meeting deliverables from both a quality and schedule perspective for hardware and network related activities
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards
- Interacts professionally with all, including co-workers and other healthcare providers
- Help establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies (including firewalls) to ensure server security.
- Conduct research on hardware and systems products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Escalate appropriate issues timely following appropriate escalation protocols in Camin
- Maintain the company telephone systems
- Extremely accountable and detail oriented
- Take up and complete any task assigned by the manager or Director
- Integrate e-mail, print servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
- Accepts additional assignments willingly.
- Resolve help desk tickets within SLA.
- Travel as and when needed for assignments within US and outside.
- Follow appropriate security and company procedures.
- Follow escalation hierarchy to escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Academic Qualifications
Associates degree in MIS or other majors supplemented by appropriate Experience or Certifications
At least Associates degree supplemented by appropriate Experience and Certifications
Thanks n Regards,
American Unit Inc.
Tel: (214) 699 0559
Fax: (214) 889 9666
Location: Linden, NJ
Job date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 22:53:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!