Job Vacancy IT Support Associate II Amazon
Job title: IT Support Associate II
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Amazon’s IT Support is the first point of contact for technical support service requests. Our IT Support Associate II spends their day fielding incoming chats, calls, and online requests from Amazon Corporate and its subsidiary employees worldwide. The successful IT Support Associate II will be customer focused and motivated by team success. You will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests. You will also be committed, flexible, and demonstrate the ability to maintain high levels of productivity while maintaining quality support.
Key job responsibilities
Key job responsibilities
- Provide basic technical support to Amazon Corporate employees.
- Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries received in a timely manner, in accordance with organizational standards.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot end user computing problems including analyzing the problem, identifying the appropriate resources, testing proposed fixes and following up to ensure the problem has been resolved.
- Create and submit detailed call logs documenting customer interactions that are accurate, thorough, and timely.
- Informs customer of needed repairs and answers basic questions. Ensures that customer understands and is satisfied with work completed.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of knowledge management.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Assist with activities to triage and escalate any system or network outage to reduce downtime.
- Assist with remote assistance in Teleconferencing systems and AV presentation equipment.
- 1+ year experience in maintaining laser printers
- 1+ year experience with Cisco/networking and either Linux and/or Microsoft
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of practice in the set up and installation of computer and networking equipment in a professional environment
A+, Network +, or other IT industry standard certifications.
Experience troubleshooting integrated and interdependent computer systems.
Experience maintaining zebra thermal printers, troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals.
Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
Service Management, Project Management, and Inventory Management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced production environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Location: West Jefferson, OH
Job date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 04:29:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!