Job Vacancy IT Services Specialist I Quantum Health
Job title: IT Services Specialist I
Company: Quantum Health
Job description: We’re on a mission to make healthcare simpler and more effective. We fight to ensure our members get the care they need, when they need it, at the most affordable cost – that’s what makes us Healthcare Warriors™. If you’d like to join us, we’d love to talk to you – even if you don’t match every single requirement.
The Information Technology (IT) Services Specialist I works independently with general supervision to provide in-depth end-user desktop support and technical guidance for internal employees and some minor support for external users of customer/client facing Web sites and services. This position will interact and collaborate with IT resources and business users on a daily basis in order to help resolve or escalate issues.
What you’ll do
- Support equipment moves, installations and maintenance; update related documentation.
- General troubleshooting and support of personal computers, phones, wireless devices including answering users’ questions and resolving issues via telephone, remote control or in-person visits.
- Ticket creation and problem resolution based on monitoring ticketing system and answering support calls. Tracking and documenting ticket progress and resolution within ticket tracking system(s).
- Operations support including PC imaging and repairing, installing software, replacing hardware and establishing valid network port connections.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining hardware and software required for day-to-day operations.
- Provide IT support for projects.
- Tracking and distributing hardware and software required for day-to-day use.
- Systems administration including user account creation and maintenance for all end-user services, internal and external.
- Contribute to team’s technical knowledge base; creating new and maintaining existing documentation.
- User administration in various telecommunication systems for daily operations of business.
- All other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, Cisco, MCP, MCSE or equivalent preferred.
- Technical Expertise: Systems analysis; design and program development skills; Microsoft Office applications, Office 365, Windows 10 OS, iOS and Android OS.
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience working with PC hardware and software for installation and support
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships; 1 or more years’ experience demonstrating strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Strong administrative/technical skills; Comfort working on a PC using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PPM Software, Visio/Lucid charts, IM/video conferencing (Teams & Zoom), and telephones efficiently.
- Trustworthy and accountable behavior, capable of viewing and maintaining confidential information daily.
What’s in it for you
- Compensation: Competitive base pay, incentive plans and employee referral bonuses.
- Coverage: Health, vision and dental featuring our best-in-class healthcare navigation services, along with life insurance, legal and identity protection, adoption assistance, EAP, Teladoc services and more.
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with up to 4% employer match and full vesting on day one.
- Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, parental leave, volunteer days, paid sabbaticals, and more.
- Development: Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually, certification/continuing education reimbursement, discounted higher education partnerships, paid trainings and leadership development.
- Culture: Recognition as a Best Place to Work for 15+ years, dedication to
, and people-first values that drive every decision. * Environment: A modern workplace with a casual dress code, open floor plans, full-service dining, free snacks and drinks, complimentary 24/7 fitness center with group classes, outdoor walking paths, game room, notary and dry-cleaning services and more! Check out our home:
What you should know
- Internal Associates: Already a Healthcare Warrior? Apply internally through Jobvite.
- Process: Application
Background Check * Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Quantum Health welcomes everyone. We value our diverse team and suppliers, we’re committed to empowering our ERGs, and we’re proud to be an
. * Agencies: Quantum Health does not accept unsolicited resumes or outreach from third-parties. Absent a signed MSA and request/approval from Talent Acquisition to submit candidates for a specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party.
- Sponsorship: Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship.
Location: Dublin, OH
Job date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 22:22:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!