Job Vacancy IT Project Management Advisor – Evernorth Cigna
Job title: IT Project Management Advisor – Evernorth
Job description: The IT Project Management Advisor can either oversee highly complex IT initiatives that will deliver a successful business outcome that is measurable or if assigned to a specific Domain will oversee planning for components of IT initiatives that impact that domain. Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned initiatives and provides a single point of contact to the business sponsors. Primary reasonability is in the deliver phase; Monitors, tracks, and analyzes strategic initiatives at a holistic view and communicates progress. Supports the portfolio across multiple initiatives; analyzing reports, collaborating with cross-functional teams, monitoring process, facilitating initiative / Program Epic level meetings.
Must be a current contractor with Cigna, Express Scripts, or Evernorth. Evernorth is a new business within the Cigna Corporation. This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
Responsible for delivery and success of assigned strategic initiatives from a holistic view. Assess priorities against business value to ensure epic release schedule is aligned to business priorities. Optimize results within business and time constraints. If managing a Domain, supports the Domain cross initiatives in prioritization by creation of Domain Delivery plan. Analyzing data and creating reports, monitoring domain level processes, facilitating domain level meetings, and partnering with Eng. Manager/ Domain TPO.
Collaborate and facilitate communication and meetings with TPO’s, BPO’s, Domain Owners, Engineers, Scrum Masters and other leaders to assure full alignment. Define schedules, identify dependences, solutions to business problems, and provide updates as priorities and schedules change.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO ENTER THE JOB:
- Formal Education and/or Training: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, project management or related field desired
- Years of Experience: 3-8 years relevant experience, or Master’s degree and 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Licensures/Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred, Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Computer or Other Skills: Extensive project management skills using various programs to prepare and execute business plans; Microsoft office applications; Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills; eager to learn and adapt Domain knowledge and should be able to act as change agent
- Knowledge and Abilities: Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry helpful; Advanced knowledge of project development, including process mapping, budgeting and timeline creation; Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion; Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills; Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must; Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and some travel requirements
Evernorth, Cigna Corporation’s health services segment, exists to elevate health for all. We’re building on our legacy and redefining health care as we know it. Unbiased in how we think, we create without limitation. We partner without constraints, deliver value differently and act in the interest of humanity. Solving across silos, closing gaps in care, and empowering clients, customers, and people everywhere to move onward and upward. When you work with us, you’ll be empowered to solve the problems others don’t, won’t or can’t. Join us. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] for support. Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.
Location: Bloomington, MN
Job date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 22:55:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!