Job Vacancy IT Network/Telecommunications Analyst II First Interstate Bank
Job title: IT Network/Telecommunications Analyst II
Company: First Interstate Bank
Job description: **If you are a current FIB employee, please apply through the Career Worklet in the .
This position may be located at any of the offices within First Interstate Bank’s fourteen state footprint, including Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington and Wyoming.
What’s Important to You
We know your career is just one aspect of a meaningful, complex, and demanding life. That’s why we designed our compensation and benefits package to provide employees and their families with as much choice as possible.
- Accrue and use your paid time off (PTO) immediately – no waiting period – plus paid federal holidays in addition to PTO.
- Through our Child Care Assistance Program, First Interstate will contribute up to $1,500 per eligible dependent, with a max of $4,500 annually.
- We prioritize wellness by offering eligible employees $25 per month, or $300 per year, toward a fitness club membership or exercise-related classes.
We encourage you to apply. Reach for what you want, and tell us why your work ethic and willingness to learn make you a natural fit for #TeamFirstInterstate.
This position will act as a primary interface for Enterprise Telecommunications systems at First Interstate BancSystem. This position will be responsible for centralized administration, implementation, remote administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Telecommunications platforms. Examples of Telecommunications platforms include: Route, switch, firewall, security, voice, video, conferencing, and monitoring. The position will require cross functional and professional coordination with IT infrastructure teams, First Support, End User Compute, IT Security, and direct users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES including the following; Other duties may be assigned.
- Central administration, configuration, troubleshooting, and security of the enterprise data communications network: This includes branch access layer switching, firewalling, WiFi, and communications.
- Fulfills customer requests for Enterprise Telecommunication service needs. This includes end user devices and peripherals.
- Implements, supports, documents, tracks, and monitors enterprise Telecommunication projects. May lead small projects.
- Work closely with all areas of FIB support including First Support, End User Compute, and Security, to ensure all Telecommunication systems are running/performing properly.
- Perform network standard configurations and logistics to install remote equipment with on-site contractors and technicians. Coordination and communication with branch personnel is required.
- Required to stay abreast of technology needs and regulations of all software and hardware used by FIB.
- Documents procedures and follows established change control guidelines.
- Participates in the Telecommunications on-call rotation to support the environment 24/7/365.
- May be required to work after hours to accomplish work tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University and/or experience in Information Technology or Information Systems or Associated Technical Industry Education/Certification will be considered including but not limited to: Palo Alto PCCET, PCNSA, Aruba Associate Certification, Aruba Professional Certification, JNCIA , JNCIS ,CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, A+, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to configure, troubleshoot, and maintain data communications networks. Ability to configure and manage network communications in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the OSI model and the ability to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis in an enterprise environment is necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to investigate and solve problems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be self-starting and detail oriented.
- Must align behaviors with established company values and exhibit professionalism.
- Must be willing to learn and share knowledge in a team-oriented environment.
Strong communication skills are critical to allow effective communication with customers to build positive, professional relationships and to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors and internal customers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary and benefits. The pay range for this position is $25.08 to $41.38 per hour (in CO & WA), and depends on a variety of non-discriminatory factors including, but not limited to, job-related knowledge, skills and experience, education, and geographic location. Benefits include, but are not limited to, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and Paid Time Off, including Federal holidays. For more information regarding our benefits, please visit .
**If you are a current FIB employee, please apply through the Career Worklet in the .
Location: Billings, MT
Job date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 00:59:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!