Job Vacancy Insurance Defense Attorney Liberty Mutual Insurance
Job title: Insurance Defense Attorney
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Job description: Qualifications
What you’ve got:
- Membership in the
New York State
Bar * Appropriate special licenses to practice before boards or federal courts preferred
- A minimum of three years of successful experience conducting discovery, depositions, oral arguments, mediations, arbitrations, hearings and trials.
- Experience representing insurance companies
- Talent for cultivating strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Aptitude for detailed, analytical thinking
- Process-oriented mindset, with proven ability to meet deadlines and stay organized
- Persuasive oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance law
- Familiarity with the latest developments in the practice of law, as well as pertinent knowledge in related fields
- Proficiency with technologies that reduce costs and facilitate the practice of law and remote work
- A JD degree
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates-as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Expected salary: $94800 per year
Location: Merced, CA – Fresno, CA
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 04:16:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!