Job Vacancy Insurance Defense Attorney GPAC
Job title: Insurance Defense Attorney
Job description: INSURANCE DEFENSE | LITIGATION ATTORNEY
A highly reputable national firm is looking for an Insurance Defense Attorney for their Florida office. The candidate must be motivated, reliable and able to work independently for a professional firm. This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate.
- At least 3 years of insurance defense litigation experience, or 2 years of solid experience if it is directly from law school.
- Insurance defense experience in any area: construction defect, general liability, premises liability, professional liability, insurance coverage/bad faith, landlord/tenant defense, personal injury defense, etc.
- Have courtroom and deposition experience; trial experience is a plus but not required.
- Experience with general liability, products liability, or any area in insurance defense litigation experience preferred.
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end.
- Work closely with senior attorneys and partners.
Great benefits and work environment.
If you would like to learn more about this position, or any other position I represent, please call/text me at 605-403-5153 or email [email protected]
I have opportunities that come across my desk daily. If you’d like to be kept in the loop, feel free to shoot me a resume and I will let you know if I hear about anything that may fit your interests. My services, including firm acquisition deals and candidate marketing, are confidential and come at no cost to candidates. Your resume won’t be shared without your consent.
Location: Miami, FL
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 22:27:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!