Job Vacancy Insurance and Financial Services Position – State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus) State Farm
Job title: Insurance and Financial Services Position – State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus)
Company: State Farm
Job description: Position Overview
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance and Financial Services Position – State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive…
- Simple IRA
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to multi-task
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Expected salary: $45000 – 75000 per year
Location: Bryn Mawr, PA
Job date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 00:05:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!