Job Vacancy Insurance Agent Alfa Insurance
Job title: Insurance Agent
Company: Alfa Insurance
Job description: Benefits/Perks
- Annual incentive reward trips for top performers to five-star luxurious destinations all over the world
- Generous reimbursement program for advertising
- Marketing and home office support
- Brokerage opportunities with our in-house Alfa Agency
- Agent website created and maintained at no cost to you
- Continuous training and support throughout your time with Alfa
- Office provided in one of our hometown service centers
- Support staff to assist you
- Supplies and equipment necessary for day-to-day operations
- Benefits including: Health, dental, supplemental cancer, vision insurance, 401(k) plan, and much more
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Healthcare and Childcare spending accounts for tax savings
- Discounts on your auto insurance (underwriting approval required)
- College tuition discounts at various colleges in Alabama
- Verizon Wireless Discounts and more
Since 1946, Alfa has grown to offer an excellent array of insurance coverages including life, property, business and automobile to its clients and has also become known for superior customer service.
Are you interested in a career and not just a job? Do you have the desire to make a six figure income? Working as an Insurance Agent for Alfa Insurance® is more than just servicing customers and selling insurance. It’s making a difference in the lives of your policyholders and the community. It’s creating lifelong relationships. It’s about being there when it matters most and protecting those things that are most important. It’s becoming part of a well-respected company that is based on faith, family, community and integrity.
Alfa Insurance® agents are responsible for selling the organization’s products and services to prospective and established customers in multi-line insurance. They take exceptional pride in their work, the company they represent and the products they sell. They are committed to growing a reputable and successful business in the communities they serve. They are self-starters who are comfortable with a performance-based compensation structure.
- Responsible for selling the organization’s products and services to prospective and established customers in multi-line insurance, quoting and binding policies, handling customer inquiries, documenting requests and completing changes, accept and process premiums.
- Make decisions to determine applicant insurability and placement using competent skills in binding and processing applications
- Determine priority and effort given to each account based on customer’s known needs, sales potential, and sales maintenance.
- Maintain sales programs within assigned territory by keeping customers informed about available services, prices, and new products.
- Meet established sales quota.
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within the territory. Keep records and prepare reports on sales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- Must attain Property & Casualty and Life & Health Insurance Producer License
- Valid Driver’s license
Expected salary: $62474 – 204729 per year
Location: Prattville, AL
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 04:01:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!