Job Vacancy Insurance Account Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission) State Farm
Job title: Insurance Account Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission)
Company: State Farm
Job description: Position Overview
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Corvallis, OR is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Suzanne Roppe – State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive…
- Simple IRA
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Expected salary: $35000 – 47000 per year
Location: Corvallis, OR
Job date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 22:40:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!