Job Vacancy Inside Sales/Business Development IDIQ
Job title: Inside Sales/Business Development
Job description: Company Description
IDIQ®, an industry leader in credit report and identity theft monitoring services, is looking for motivated sales representatives to join our growing company. Our sales team members are a key piece of the growth of our IdentityIQ®, MyScoreIQ®, and Resident-Link® brands – and we want you to be a part of the team!
Our sales team is often the first point of contact with our partners, so they must be adept at creating deep relationships. In this role, you will help identify new markets and leads, understand the needs and goals of our partners and ensure our partners are provided with the right solutions. Sales team members must be outgoing, tenacious people who enjoy finding new ways to grow our company.
As one of the fastest growing companies in the United States with consecutive spots on the prestigious Inc. 5000 list, we provide award-winning services and a positive work environment. We offer generous benefits such as paid vacation time, paid volunteer leave, health insurance, employer-match 401(K) contributions, continuing training opportunities and more. We also provide our staff with unending free coffee, relaxation rooms, game rooms and company events.
If you have a proven work history in sales or have relevant experience, apply today!
The IDIQ Inside Sales/Business Development Representative consultant is responsible for engaging with prospective channel partners (Marketing Entities) through outbound calls, social media, and email as necessary. They are responsible for building partner relationships, educating partners on product, service, and value proposition. They will become an extension of the marketing entity’s business development process as an affiliate partner. They will work closely with the account management and partner support team to ensure that new and existing marketing entities are “farmed” appropriately to maximize the relationship and drive revenue.
Key job functions include:
- Make 80 to 100 outbound calls per day to prospective marketing entities
- Schedule demo meetings with prospective marketing entities
- Provide product and system demos to prospective marketing entities
- Assist marketing entities through the partner activation process
- Report pipeline status of prospective and new marketing entities to managers
- Operate efficiently through company CRM
- Research on occasion for potential new marketing entities that had not been previously provided as leads from management and sales operations.
- Become expert in IDIQ products/benefits and functionality
- At least one year of inside sales call center experience
- Prior experience or exposure to credit reporting/identity theft in some related industry
- Experience in financial services industry (i.e. Mortgage/Real Estate, Insurance, Financial Planning, Banking, Employee Benefits, Tax Advising)
Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time. * Technical
- Candidates must have advanced skills using a computer in a Microsoft Windows™ 10 environment where they are able to navigate the internet with browsers such as Firefox™ or Google Chrome™.
- An average ability to use Microsoft office products. Specifically, PowerPoint™, Word™, Excel™. and Outlook™.
- Ability to use sales platforms, CRM’s, etc.
- Personality – The best candidate for this position will enjoy being very busy, talking with partners and finding solutions to their needs. The best characteristics would include having fun, being patient, understanding, service oriented and having an overall friendly personality.
- Team – Candidates must be able to work well in a team environment where a “CAN DO” attitude is required.
- Meets Objectives – Must be willing to learn and pass associated training courses. Can manage and work toward meeting personal and common group goals.
- Dependability – Has exhibited the quality of being reliable. Has transportation to assure they can meet their work shift schedule.
Position Details: This is a full-time hourly position. Commission eligible.
Benefits and Perks: IDIQ makes available comprehensive benefits including 100% employee medical options, 50% dental and vision (for employee only, dependent coverage available). Other benefits offered include paid time off, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and a 401k program with employer match. We work in a casual dress attire environment. Enjoy friendly competition with ping-pong tournaments, pool games, and more.
AAP/EEO Statement: Identity Intelligence Group, LLC dba IDIQ does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of employees or applicants. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to actual or perceived: race (including hair texture or protected hairstyles, e.g. braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin (including language use restrictions), ancestry, citizenship, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, family and medical leave status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Supervisory: No supervisory responsibilities.
Business Office Environment: This position operates in a professional office environment. Office environment can vary with noise levels and stress, from low to moderate.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to push, move, lift or otherwise bear 10-30lbs. Applications may include but are not limited to repetitive work using a computer keyboard, mouse and headphones while sitting and/or standing at an assigned work desk area.
Location: Temecula, CA
Job date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:15:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!