Job Vacancy INKJET R&D SPECIALIST – DIGITAL SCREEN-PRINTING Intangible Assets
Job title: INKJET R&D SPECIALIST – DIGITAL SCREEN-PRINTING
Company: Intangible Assets
Job description: Position Summary:
The Inkjet R&D Specialist will assist the R&D team with the development of inkjet for digital screen-printing technologies. This role will primarily be focused on textile applications and will involve working in all facets of the printing process. Successful candidate will perform mechanical, electrical, software and chemical evaluations while maintaining a detailed log of findings. Typical duties include operating direct-to-garment equipment, calibrating printheads, ink durability and new components testing, installing software updates, and working alongside engineers to build the next generation of equipment.
- Evaluate chemistries for performance
- Assist in outlining Design of Experiments and recommend best practices
- Provide support for additional development projects as needed
- Interface with the Service Department to provide specialized input
- Travel to customer sites to evaluate performance of the equipment in the field
- Maintain test equipment and assist in writing SOPs
- Suggest equipment and process improvements
- Utilize experience in furthering print quality performance
- At least 5 years related experience in digital printing within the textile industry
- B.S in Engineering or Science or equivalent experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Must be able to stand for long hours at a time
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- This position may require traveling nationally up to 20% of the time.
- Experience using RIP software (various platforms preferred)
- Electrical or Service certifications (preferred)
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat is preferred)
Location: Medinah, IL
Job date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:50:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!