Job Vacancy Hospital Communications Representative/Telecommunications Operator (30 hrs/wk) Kirkland, Washington | Department: Answering Service | Job Type: Part-Time | EvergreenHealth
Job title: Hospital Communications Representative/Telecommunications Operator (30 hrs/wk) Kirkland, Washington | Department: Answering Service | Job Type: Part-Time |
Job description: Description
Wage Range: $19.20 – $28.72 per hour
Sign-On Bonus: Up to $2,000 for those new to EvergreenHealth (pro-rated on FTE)
Posted wage ranges represent the entire range from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional premiums based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate’s years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.
Responsible for the accurate, efficient, and courteous processing of incoming Hospital calls, as well as calls for EvergreenHealth Answering Service contracted clients. Additional responsibilities include timely and accurate processing and paging of hospital codes, monitoring and relaying of various alarms for Plant Operations and Security, as well as Mailroom duties as assigned.
Primary Duties: * Process all calls within the current service level commitment.
- Answer and navigate calls with accuracy, efficiency, and courtesy using best customer service tactics and practices.
- Record and relay complete and accurate answering service message tickets, verifying all message details including correct spelling of patient name, caller name, and call back number.
- Monitor and relay, with efficiency and urgency, designated codes via the code phone and code panels by getting correct information, promptly overhead paging, and documenting for legal and statistical purposes.
- Monitor and relay designated internal Plant Operations and Security alarm panels, reporting any alarms to the Engineer on duty or Security Officer according to set procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Typing/keyboarding at a minimum of 45 words per minute.
DESIRED for the position:
- High volume PBX, answering service, call center, or medical provider office experience with a demonstrated understanding of these settings.
Choices that care for you and your family
At EvergreenHealth, we appreciate our employees’ commitment and contribution to our success. We are proud to offer a suite of quality benefits and resources that are comprehensive, flexible, and competitive to help our staff and their loved ones maintain and improve health and financial well-being.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- On-demand virtual health care
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plans (457(b) and 401(a) with employer contribution)
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Extended Illness Bank/Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- Voluntary identity theft protection
- Voluntary legal insurance
- Pay in lieu of benefits premium program
- Free parking
- Commuter benefits
View a summary of our total rewards available to you as an EvergreenHealth team member by clicking on the link below.
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. Union membership is optional.
Expected salary: $19.2 – 28.72 per hour
Location: Kirkland, WA
Job date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 05:57:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!