Job Vacancy Hospital Communications Rep/Telecommunications Operator (per diem) Kirkland, Washington | Department: Answering Service | Job Type: Per Diem | Shift: Day/Evening EvergreenHealth
Job title: Hospital Communications Rep/Telecommunications Operator (per diem) Kirkland, Washington | Department: Answering Service | Job Type: Per Diem | Shift: Day/Evening
Job description: Description
Wage Range: $19.97 – $29.87 per hour
Posted wage ranges represent the entire range from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional premiums based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate’s years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.
Responsible for the accurate, efficient, and courteous processing of incoming Hospital calls, as well as calls for EvergreenHealth Answering Service contracted clients. Additional responsibilities include timely and accurate processing and paging of hospital codes, monitoring and relaying of various alarms for Plant Operations and Security, as well as Mailroom duties as assigned.
Primary Duties: * Process all calls within the current service level commitment.
- Answer and navigate calls with accuracy, efficiency, and courtesy using best customer service tactics and practices.
- Record and relay complete and accurate answering service message tickets, verifying all message details including correct spelling of patient name, caller name, and call back number.
- Monitor and relay, with efficiency and urgency, designated codes via the code phone and code panels by getting correct information, promptly overhead paging, and documenting for legal and statistical purposes.
- Monitor and relay designated internal Plant Operations and Security alarm panels, reporting any alarms to the Engineer on duty or Security Officer according to set procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Typing/keyboarding at a minimum of 45 words per minute.
DESIRED for the position:
- High volume PBX, answering service, call center, or medical provider office experience with a demonstrated understanding of these settings.
Choices that care for you and your family
At EvergreenHealth, we appreciate our employees’ commitment and contribution to our success. We are proud to offer the following benefits and resources for our per diem staff to help maintain and improve health and financial well-being.
- Washington Paid Sick Leave (WPSL)
- Participation in 457(b) retirement plan
- Free parking
- Cafeteria & Gift Shop Discount
View a summary of our total rewards available to full and part time benefit eligible EvergreenHealth team members by clicking on the link below.
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. Union membership is optional.
Expected salary: $19.97 – 29.87 per hour
Location: Kirkland, WA
Job date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 07:03:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!