Job Vacancy Health Insurance Customer Service and Sales Representative White Insurance Agency, Inc.
Job title: Health Insurance Customer Service and Sales Representative
Company: White Insurance Agency, Inc.
Job description: About this Agency:
Celebrating 70 years of professional service to western North Carolina. Most of our associates have between 10 and 20 years with the agency. We value a strong relationship with our clients in a team environment of working together. We are willing to train and educate our staff for their continued career advancement. We strive for our clients and associates to be successful together. Live in a beautiful area of the country with a mild four seasons. Live where others vacation.
Competitive salary with commissions based on client production and retention. You have the ability to reach your earning potential. Agency paid group health, life, dental, long term disability and other benefit options. Hybrid work model with in office time and out of office time. A team environment with a business owned locally by the associates. Professional Development. Job Stability with a growing industry in a beautiful place to live.
The Health Account Executive at White Insurance Agency is responsible for maintaining and maximizing profitable relationships with individual and group health clients and growing the book of business through new client sales.
- Identify, qualify, and develop health insurance opportunities with new and existing clients in person, online, by phone, and through written communication.
- Foster and maintain excellent relationships with clients and prospects through regular follow-up, accurate and timely quotations, and general account support. Anticipate, respond to, and follow up on all existing client needs.
- Actively partner, network, and plan for new clients and business opportunities.
- Collaborate with team members, mentor staff, provide expertise and answer questions, and participate in formal and informal meetings as needed.
- Support and prepare clients for renewal and retention and maintain strong client relationships.
- Maintain CE and participate in ongoing education and keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Review and facilitate corrections as needed and maintain accurate billing
- Hold a state approved insurance license and have a minimum of one-two years licensed health insurance experience.
- A Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree or “comparable work experience”.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a source of reliable transportation.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of insurance products and usages, rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively secure new business and maintain existing client base.
- Be people-oriented, customer-focused, and professionally assertive in developing new client relationships and servicing existing clients.
- Possess organizational skills with an ability to complete difficult assignments without supervision, sound business judgment, strong decision-making and written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills, thrive in a team environment and Technology and Computer proficiency including agency management systems.
Expected salary: $45000 – 100000 per year
Location: Black Mountain, NC
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 02:18:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!