Job Vacancy Guest Service Agent Sign On Bonus Healdsburg Hotel Krug Hotels
Job title: Guest Service Agent Sign On Bonus Healdsburg Hotel
Company: Krug Hotels
Job description: Description:
Front Desk Agent Guest Service Agent $18 per hr. with $1,000 signing bonus
The Front Desk Associate represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay by working with all hotel personnel to ensure every guest experiences superior customer care. Responsibilities include registering guest, assigning rooms and accommodating guest request. Candidates will be required to learn the Property Management System. Must be proficient in both verbal and written English language. Open availability including weekends and holidays is required. Full time position Mid-shift from 3PM to 11PM… . Previous customer service experience is preferred.
Job duties and functions include, but not limited to:
– Greeting guests in a friendly manner as they enter and leave the building – Checking in and checking out guests efficiently and accurately according to procedures – Helping guests with queries and directions as well as providing suggestions for things to do around the city – Documenting and taking appropriate action to address guest suggestions and complaints as well as logging maintenance or housekeeping action items. – Taking reservations and responding to information queries via phone or email – Accurately processing and completing reservations as well as guest queries from online travel agencies via email – Office tasks such as creating guest room key cards, maintaining a clean work area, preparing reports nightly, and compiling guest registration cards and check in lists – basic computer skills a must. Finding creative solutions to the unique challenges of the industry while still maintaining service excellence towards the guest experience – Other duties as assigned. No experience necessary willing to train the right person.
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K available
Job Type: Full-time
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous hotel-related experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of surrounding areas and local events.
Expected salary: $18 per hour
Location: Healdsburg, CA
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 07:38:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!