Job Vacancy Global Logistics Coordinator Lindsay
Job title: Global Logistics Coordinator
Job description: Global Logistics Coordinator
Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the world’s leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporation’s infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
Lindsay Corporation is hiring a new Global Logistics Coordinator based in our corporate headquarters in Omaha, NE. The position will report directly to the Global Logistics Manager. The Global Logistics Coordinator will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient movement of goods, materials, and information throughout the supply chain. Our ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion for identifying and meeting customer needs.
This is a hybrid, full-time (40 hours, preapproval required for overtime) non-exempt position located at the Corporate Office in Omaha, NE. Travel requirements are 0-5%.
Work from office days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with the option to work from home Monday and Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Global Logistics team with tracking and tracing domestic and international shipments
- Provide updates on shipment status, resolve issues and address inquiries promptly
- Data entry of shipment details in our ERP system
- Prepare and manage all necessary shipping and customs documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Reconciling freight trips to both domestic and international carriers
- Monitoring transportation and logistics expenses, tracking budget adherence and identifying opportunities for cost savings
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all international shipments
- File export shipment details via Customs portal
- Oversee and train on all LTL and small package shipments.
- Create update and monitor KPIs for LTL and small package spend.
- Analytical with strong critical thinking skills
- 5+ years’ experience in an office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Work well under pressure and multi-tasking
- A passion for customer service
- Experience with Microsoft suite of tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Self-starter, disciplined
- Domestic and/or International knowledge (preferred)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Lindsay Corporation does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Lindsay Corporation will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed vendor agreement with Lindsay Corporation. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of Lindsay Corporation without having a vendor agreement in place will be considered property of Lindsay Corporation. Lindsay Corporation will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Location: Omaha, NE
Job date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 04:05:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!